💜💚Chapter 11💚💜

It's my fault
I lost him
I should have been there with him
I hurt another person
Why
-Bakugo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kirishima POV

"Tsu, Kirishima, go back to U.A. I'll take another way. You guys should make sure your mates are safe." Shinso says.

We can all feel that we are being followed. I look at Tsu to see what she thinks and see that she's hesitant as well.

"Look, just go. I'll be fine. You two have to take care of your drunk mates. Now GO."

Me and Tsu look at each other and nod. "Okay, but be careful, ribbit."

"Don't worry, I'll be fine, really."

Me and Tsu keep walking towards the U.A. dorms as Shinso starts walking in another direction.

Tsu and I stopped for a second to make sure that the one following us stopped and went after Shinso before we kept walking to the U.A. dorms. I have to be honest. I feel guilty for leaving shinso like that, but there was no other way.

Tsu and I arrived at the U.A. dorm building and walk in to see Momo, Jirou, Sero, and Todoroki sitting on the couch. It was pretty cute, Todoroki was leaning in seros' arms while he was asleep. Jirou was leaning against Momo but was still awake.

I walk to the couch and lay Katsuki and denki on the couch. Tsu does the same with Mina and Uraraka.

"Welcome back." Momo said. "Wait, where is Shinso? Wasn't he with you guys." Jirou said as she noticed that Shinso wasn't with us.

"We went to a club, and these dumbasses got drunk, so we hadded back. But as we were walking back, we felt that we were being followed." I said.

"Shinso said that we should take our mates back, and he would distract the person following us, so he will be back later, Ribbit." Tsu finished.

"Well, I would love to wait for him, serious. But I should really get Shoto to bed, Sorry." Sero said.

"It's okay. I think I will put these two in bed and then come back down, and I will wait for him." I said

"I will wait for Shinso two, Ribbit. But first, i need to bring Mina and ochako to bed, Ribbit." Tsu said.

"I'm getting tired. I think I will go to bed too." Jirou said.

"I will go with you, Kyouka." Momo said.

"Okay, good night, guys." Me and Tsu said.

Tsu and I put our mates in bed and went back down to wait for Shinso.

"Hey Kirishima. Let's watch a movie while we wait, Ribbit."

"Okay." I responded.

I don't know when, but at some point, we fell asleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Next morning
Bakugos POV

'Ugh, my head hurts.' I wake up and feel something heavy on my chest.

I look at my chest to see Denki asleep on my chest. I start petting his head as he's asleep. Wait, where is Eijiro.

"Good morning, Katsuki."

"Good morning, Denki."

"Where is Eijiro, Katsuki."

"I don't know, let's check the common room."

"Okay."

We got out of bed and started heading to the common room.

When we walked into the common room, we saw Eijiro and Tsu sleeping on the couch. I walked over to Eijiro and woke him up.