💜💚Chapter 6💚💜

People will think that they can control you. That they can decide what you want and need. They will say stuff like that an omega needs an alpha. They will say that's how it works.

But guess what? That's not how it works. The truth is there is only one person who can tell you what you want and need. That person is yourself.

Me, I don't need anybody. I'm fine on my own. You wanna know why? Because the only people I had in my life pitied or hurt me.
-Hope (Izuku)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izukus POV

I have to say my new life has been amazing. Of course, there were some problems at first but I figured it out.

Problems like:
》My heat.
》How I would manage my new job.
》Traning, What extra hard was because I'm an omega.
》Getting food.

But for every problem, there's a solution.

So for my heat, I take suppressants to delay my heat until I'm home.

For the problem of how I would manage my job and training, I figured I would patrol from sundown until sunrise and during the day I would sleep, eat, work on my suit and weapons, and I would train a lot because it's harder for an omega.

And about getting food. I met this nice omega lady who owns a store. She gives me food for half of the price and if I can't pay she lets me pay her later.

The house has been nice as well it's nice having a place for myself. It also feels nice to help people. I saved quite a lot of people in 3 months.

(A/n izuku "died" 2 months before U.A. started. So U.A. has been going for a month)

I saved Omegas Betas and even alphas from rapists, abusers, getting drugged, kidnappers, trafficking, and more. I even defeated some villains. But not the popular ones that are in the news 24/7. Not that I care. It's just that if I would fight those I might be on the news and then the heroes will come after me.

I'm probably going on patrol tonight again but I first have to do some things.

I start getting ready and leave the house. I need more food so I guess I will go by Akiri first. I take the money I could find and put on my mask and hoodie. Then I leave to go to the store she owns.

(A/n)
Name: Akiri Nakamura
Genders: female / omega
Age: 26
Mate: unmated
Appearance: white hair, blue eyes (like the picture at the bottom. I made the picture myself with an app)
Quirk: white fire
She can create white fire that can be as cold as she wants. It can be from 0°C just to scare someone to -200°C to instantly kill someone.

Okay on with the story

As I was walking to the store I saw this boy. He was talking to what I think are his friends. I don't know what it was maybe his beautiful purple eyes or his purple hair but he just caught my attention.

Either way, I just kept walking.

Finally, I arrive at the store and see Akiri talking to a customer. So I walk through the store and wait for her to finish.

When the customer walked out I go toward her. "Hi, Akiri," "Hi Zuzu, how can I help you today" "well I'm running short on food" "Of course, I'll get you somethings"

She walks to the storage of the store and comes back with two boxes. "Here, this is all for you" I grab the boxes and thank her. I'm about to leave when Akiri starts talking. "Zuzu, I know I have no right to tell you this but maybe you shouldn't close yourself of." I think I know what she's saying and I don't like it at all.

"What are you saying Akiri," I say in a cold tone. "Don't do that Zuzu."

Akiri POV

I know he doesn't like it but I'm just trying to help him "Don't do that Zuzu" I sigh. "All I'm trying to say is that right now, you don't give people a chance to be in your life. You just block them out." "I don't need anyb-" "LISTEN TO ME IZUKU" I yell. I calm down and start talking again.

"Zuzu, I know people hurt you and I know it's hard trusting people. And yes there are bad people who will hurt but there are also people who deserve a chance."

"It took me 3 months to get you to trust me. In those 3 months, you grew on me. You're like my little brother. I care about you a lot and I just don't want you to end up alone" "I know but what if they just hurt me again that's what everyone does"

He completely broke down after that. I walk to the door and close up the store. I walk back to him and take him in my arms. "It's gonna be okay. If anyone hurts you I'll kill them but then you have to promise me that if you meet someone you'll at least try, okay?"

"I promise"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bye Bye

I hope you enjoyed the sixth chapter

Bye Bye

Akiri Nakamura: