💜💚Chapter 4💚💜

Sometimes you just want to sleep and do nothing but then there exists something called school
-Hitoshi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hitoshis POV

"Good morning Hitoshi. How did you sleep?" my father asked. "Fine" "well I made breakfast, so eat up," He said as he placed a plate of pancakes in front of me. "Thanks, papa" I ate the pancakes as dad came in "You ready for your first day at U.A." "yeah" "good"

(A/n)
dad= Aizawa
papa/father= president mic

After that, we just left. Me and my dad never really speak much but nobody minds. When we arrived dad and papa went to the teacher's lounge. While I went to the classroom. I was the first because since my dad's are teachers we left earlier.

I sat in the classroom listening to music when slowly people came into the classroom. A group of people noticed me and came to me.

"Hi I'm Mina Ashido, this is Eijiro Kirishima," she said as she pointed to herself and then to a red-haired guy. She then pointed to a guy with blonde hair and a black lightning bolt. "This is Denki Kaminari, and this is Hanta Sero," she said as she pointed to a guy with black hair. "I'm Hitoshi Shinso"

Then they just started talking with each other and forcing me into their conversations. After a while I noticed my dad walking in. He then just waited for everyone to notice him and stop talking.

People kept talking and eventually dad had enough and started to talk.

Well to say he didn't make an unusual first impression would be an understatement. After that, he started with a test on the first day and threatened to expel whoever came last. I just tried my best and became 5th. It was enough for me so I was satisfied.

Soon lunch came and those idiots who talked to me in class forced me to sit with them. Okay, I will admit they aren't complete idiots. They're pretty funny.

I then noticed this blonde guy next to me he was very quiet and looked sad and guilty. 'What's up with this guy' "hey dude you okay" "yeah"

Lunch soon ended and we went back to class. "Hello class, the school will end early because we want you guys to get to know each other and you guys can get started on your dorm rooms." Then dad let us to the dorm building. Guess this is where we will be living from now on.

We all went inside and started to work on our dorm room.

(A/n they have dorms from the start I know in the anime they get them later but that doesn't matter. Also, they have private bathrooms in their dorms.)

I was finished pretty fast so I went down. While I was walking down I noticed that blonde. 'He still looked so depressed'

I decided to talk to the guy. "Hey, I'm Hitoshi Shinso" "Katsuki Bakugo" "Are you okay you look sad" "I... can I tell you something" "Of course"

He then dragged me to his room. "You first have to promise not to tell anyone" "Okay I promise" I don't know what's going on but I know he needs to tell someone so I will help him. I don't know why I'm doing this but who cares.

"I..." He sighed and said "when I was younger I had this friend. He was practically an angel so nice he would always be there for me. We grew up together but when he was 4 he found out he was quirkless and an omega. Me being the asshole I am started making fun of him but that wasn't the worst when we started middle school the making fun became bullying. Like mentally and physically. Then around the end of middle school, I went way too far. I know bullying is already too far but this was even worse. I told him to kill himself and the next day h-he"

By now Bakugo was crying. I didn't know what to do but hug him and say, "Hey it's okay it's in the past you realize what you did wrong so you can change. "No, I can't cause the day after he died in a fire. I-it's my fault." "It's okay, you can change now and be better" "I don't know why I'm telling you this" He tried to get up but I didn't let him "It's not your fault he's dead and it's okay to tell me this because I'm your friend" After that he just hugged me and cried in my shoulder as I comforted him.

Later that day we went down together and he made dinner for us. We then took our dinner and went to my room to watch movies. I have to say he's a damm good cook. "Hey Shinso, did you mean it when you said we are friend." "Yeah of course, and you can call me Hitoshi or Toshi" "Okay then Toshi and you can call me Katsuki or Kat" "Okay kat" After that we fell asleep.

(A/n Bakugo and Shinso are just friend nothing more)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bye Bye

I hope you enjoyed the forth chapter

Bye Bye