💜💚Chapter 12💚💜

I just got you back
And I'll make sure something like this will never happen again
-class 1-a

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bakugo POV

Shit what if he never comes back. What if he's dead.

"Hey Kat, are you okay?" Denki asked me.

"No."

He sighed and grabbed my hand. He started walking as Eijiro followed close behind. He stopped in front of his dorm room and walked inside.

He pushed me and Eijiro on the bed and started hugging us.

"So, what's on your mind. Tell me, Kat."

I took a deep breath and started talking.

"It's my fault. Toshi is missing because I had to get drunk."

I started to whimper as I continued to tell my mates what I was thinking.

"I lost another friend simply because I had to be so stupid, and I was being selfish."

"Katsuki, it's not your fault. First of all, we all could have done something to prevent this from happening." Denki started.

"Second of all, it wasn't your fault that Deku died, and it sure as he'll isn't your fault that Shinso is missing." Eijiro Finished.

By now, I was crying in their shoulders.

After some time, we decided that we should go back to the commonroom hoping someone would walk in with good news

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Aizawa POV

Where the hell are you, Hitoshi?

"Don't worry, Sho, we'll find him."

"But what if we don't. What if we lost our son."

"We didn't. Shota, listen to me. We will find him. No matter how long it takes."

"You're right."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Hitoshis POV

I see, Hope, drive away as I start to think.

'How the hell am I supposed to explain rhet I have been gone for over a week'

Well, here goes nothing. I walk through the entrance of U.A. as I started to walk to the dorm building.

I open the front door and walk inside.

As the door closes behind me, everyone looks in my direction to see who just entered.

"Hey guys."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Bakugo POV

What. The. Fuck.

I ran towards toshi to hig him.

After a short time, I started hitting him.

"WHERE THE FACK WHERE YOU. YOU'VE BEEN MISSING FOR A WEEK." I said while tears were streaming down my face.

"Look, I'll explain everything I promise, just calm down."

I nodded as I dragged him to the couch

"Start talking."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Hitoshi POV

After we sat down, we waited a few minutes until my parents were here so they could hear the explanation aswell.

They hugged me and told me they were happy I was back. Then they told me to start explaining

"Okay, so I'll begin with after I told Kirishima and Tsu to go back to the dorms without me."

"Okay, but just a warning if the explanation isn't good enough, I'm going to kill you for worrying us." Kat told me.

"Sure." I said while patting his head.

"Okay, so after Tsu and Kirishima left with the rest, I kept walking and trying to lose this dude following me."

"I walked into this alley hoping I would lose him when all of a sudden I felt my head start to hurt a lot. My vision started getting blurry, and eventually, I passed out."

"When I woke up, I couldn't remember what happened at first as I looked around the room where I was. All I knew was that my head was killing me."

"It was dark, so I stepped out of the bed I was in and walked towards the window."

"When I looked out of the window, I saw the sun rising and trees everywhere. As I was looking out of the window, a voice behind me said, 'I see you're awake'. I turned around to see a boy."

A very cute boy, but they don't need to know that.

"The boy looked around my age. He then started explaining what had happened. At that time, I remembered a little bit more."

"He told me that he saw the guy knock me out. He also said that after he knocked me out, he had beaten the dude who tried to kidnap me and took care of my injuries."

"He had taken me to his house so I could rest. He explained that he only wanted to use me for money and wasn't targeting me specifically, so I didn't have to worry he would come after me again."

"After some time, he offered me food and coffee, and I asked if he was a hero."

"If he was, then I'm sure he would have told me, so I'm gonna assume the answer was no," my dad said.

"Yeah, the answer was no. So I asked if he was a villain, and again, he said no. I told him that if you weren't a hero, beating someone up was illegal, so I asked what he was then. He told me he was a vigilante. Before he had said his name was Hope, though, I think that is just his vigilante name."

"The rest of the week, it was waking up eating watching TV, and at night, he would go out. Sometimes, he would go out at day to, but then without his suit. We didn't really talk, so I barely know anything thing about him. At the end of the week, my injuries were heald enough to go home."

"Any questions?"

Everyone looked at each other and just shook their head.

"I'm just happy you're back, hitoshi." Dad said as he hugged me. Soon, everyone else also joined the hug.

'God, I missed this'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bye Bye

I hope you enjoyed the twelfth chapter

Bye Bye