💜💚Chapter 5💚💜

Sometimes you just need that one person. That one person who cares about you more than you care about yourself. That person can be there as
>A Friend
>A Girl-/Boyfriend
>A Mate
>Or A Family Member
If you have that one person. If you know who that one person is then protect them. Protect them with your life.
-Clas 1a

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hitoshis POV

When I woke up I was so confused about where I was but soon I realized I was in my new dorm room. But the thing that confused me was the arms around me.

'Oh right it's kat I forgot about that ' I noticed he was waking up so I said "good morning Kat" "good morning Toshi" He said back. "Let's get ready for school" "Okay"

As we were getting ready for school Kat said he would make us breakfast. I didn't resist because I knew how good his food was.

He made the best breakfast I've ever had Then we just ate in comfortable silence.

When we finished the food we started walking to class then Kat asked a question "why are you nice to me and my friend when I'm just an asshole and a bully."

"Look I'm gonna be honest I don't know why I'm friends with you I mean we only know each other for a day but I do know you regret what you did and that you changed. And you're a nice guy I just really like you. You're like my brother. So stop doubting if I really wanna be friends with you, Okay?" "Okay," He smiled at me as we entered the school.

We walked into the classroom and my dad was already there. I was talking with Kat as slowly one by one the rest entered the classroom. Kirishima, Kaminari, sero, and Mina soon entered as well and came to talk with me and Kat.

The lessons started and everyone was paying attention. School ended and we went back to the dorms

Time skip

It has been 1,5 months since then and the class grew close. Like really close and I and Kat are like brothers now. We are at the moment in class waiting for dad to start. Everyone now also knows that he and President mic are my parents.

In that month and a half
》Kirishima and Kaminari,
》Jiro and Momo,
》Iida and Aoyama,
》Hagakure and Ojiro,
》Tokoyami and Shoji,
》Mina, Uraraka and Tsuyu
got together

Oh and let's not forget that one time I was out with the squad I saw this boy. He was so cute but also really hot. He had this curly green hair that was covered with a black hoodie and emerald eyes. I hope I get to see him again.

Dad started the lesson and everybody was paying attention to him. Lunch soon came so as Mina likes to put it 'the squad' had lunch together.

(A/n there is no dekusquad (obviously) and Bakugo isn't as noticeable so it's just the squad)

during lunch, Mina couldn't shut up about how cute Tsu and Uraraka were and Sero wouldn't shut up about how he couldn't get Todoroki to notice him. Kaminari said, "Dude just ask him out be direct. With Todoroki u will have to spell it out for him. He's just really dense." "You have easy talking Kirishima asked you so you didn't have to do anything." After that Mina, Bakugo, and I just laughed at kaminari's face as Kirishima tried to comfort him.

After that lunch ended and we went back to class. In class, midnight started the history lesson. I soon started to notice Kat wasn't paying attention. 'Wonder what's going on with him' the rest of the day I kept noticing Kat wasn't paying attention at all. So after class, I dragged him to my room

"Okay spill, what going on with you"
"What are you talking about there's nothing wrong"
"Then you shouldn't have problems with paying attention right?"
Then there was silence for a while until Kat Started talking again

"Fine but promise not to tell anyone"
"I promise"
"I... I like........ I like Kirishima and Kaminari" "That's great you should tell them"
"NO"
"I mean, I can't"
"And Why not"

He looked and me like I asked the dumbest question ever.

"1 I'm a bully"
"2 they are already happy together and I would only be in the way"
"3 I'm a total asshole who killed his childhood friend"

I rolled my eyes and said
"1 you changed and they will agree on that"
"2 they might be happy but they would be way happier with you cause you're an amazing person"
"3 you're not an asshole and you DID NOT kill him he died in a fire"
"4 you're an amazing alpha who will love his mates/Boyfriends and you deserve to be happy"
"So stop whining and tell them because either you tell them or I will. Did I make myself clear"

"Yeah"
"Then why are you still here"
"Wait you want me to tell them NOW"
"YES dumbass now GO"

I then kicked him out and sent him on his way to confess to Kaminari and Kirishima. 'They better not break his heart or I will break them.'

Latter Kat came back and he had a natural expression that I couldn't read. "How did it go," they said yes," he said while running to me to hug me. "I'm so happy for you" "Thanks for telling me to tell them"
"Did you tell them about THAT" "yeah I did before they could say something, they said that it wasn't my fault and that they knew I wasn't like that anymore" "that's good" I smiled at him.

"Hey Toshi"
"Yeah Kat"
"Can we watch movies and cuddle"
"Of course"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bye Bye

I hope you enjoyed the fifth chapter

Bye Bye