💜💚Chapter 2💚💜

You know when you are fucking tired and all you want is to go home and for the day to end, fall asleep and maybe never wake up

But then, you realize that that won't happen in a very long time because, why would God be nice for once and end your misery and finally let you rest and take a break?

Because I do.
-Izuku

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku Pov

As I was walking home I get the feeling that somebody is watching my every step. I started getting very uncomfortable so I try walking faster. Until if feel something on my shoulder. I look at my shoulder to see some kind of green slime drop on my shoulder. I see another drop fall on my shoulder. 'Gross'

I look up to see a dark green slime monster. It jumps on me as I try to run. "Just stay still boy. Your pretty weak but it will have to do" It says as it's suffocating me. 'Dammit, I can't breathe' "stop fighting boy. Just give up and it will be over soon and I will be in control of your body" 'no I don't want this someone please help me'

Then right before I was about to give up, the best hero ever came to save me: ALL MIGHT. 'Thank God' "Don't worry why because I am here" The monster freaked out and tried to run with me but no use. All might quickly defeated and captured the villain.

After that, he tried to leave but my stupid ass grabbed onto him and we were flying. I that that would be the end of my life. Luckily he landed on the top of a building.

"Boy, that was pretty stupid. Just bang on the door and someone will let you down" 'What he's not serious is he' But he was he actually tried to leave me there. "Is it possible to become a hero even if I don't have a quirk and I'm an omega? My classmates make fun of me because I'm a quirkless Omega. That's why I wanna prove them wrong."

Then he said the thing that pushed me over the edge. The thing that made it all end or begin

"No, you can't you would only be in the way of the other heroes" Then he just left.

It hurt. It hurt so fucking much for so long. Until nothing but emptiness took over.

No sadness, anger just emptiness

Kacchan was right I should just kill myself. Nobody would care anyway.

So I step closer to the edge.

And closer.

And closer.

And closer.

Until I'm at the edge of the building.

This is it.

The end.

Here I go.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Why. Why can't I do it?

Why can't I jump?

I try to but my body just won't accept it. It's like my body doesn't want to do what my mind says.

What's going on?

I stand there being stupid before sitting down on the edge.

What's stopping me?

What is it?

Dammit, I take a deep breath.

I'm just so done I can't do this anymore.

I want no need for it to end but I can't.

Why I don't understand.

I just sit there for a long time before I start to understand it.

I know why I can't do it.

Even though I'm so tired of it.

Even though I hate how my life is going now.

The reason Is him.

It's always him.

He will always make my life harder.

I can't jump because,

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I can't let him win
I can't let Kacchan win

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bye Bye

I hope you enjoyed the second part

Bye Bye