💜💚Chapter 10💚💜

Why does life hate me?
-Izuku (Hope)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hitoshis POV

'Shit, my head hurts.' I wake up and feel I'm on something soft. I start to feel around and notice there is a blanked over me. 'Weird'

I open my eyes to see I'm in a dark room. I look around and see a window.

I step out of the bed and walk over to the window, I look outside and see the sun is starting to rise. I also noticed that there are trees everywhere. Must be some kind of forest.

"You're awake," I trun around to see the cutest boy ever.

He turns on the light, and I quickly look at him to see he should be around my age. He has green hair and green eyes.

"You can call me, Hope. You must be confused about where you are."

"Yeah, all I remember is that I was being followed by a guy, and then everything went black."

"I know I saw it happen. After you were knocked out, I defeated the guy who knocked you out and brought you here to take care of your injuries." He said

"I looked into what he would want with you and found out it was just an coincidence. He just wantedto kidnap you for money so i don't think he will go after you again." He. added.

"Thank you. My name is Hitoshi Shinso, by the way. You can call me Hitoshi, though."

"Nice to meet you, Hitoshi."

It was silent after that, but it wasn't uncomfortable.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Izukus POV

I walked into the guest room, where I left the boy to rest and see him looking outside of the window.

"You're awake," I say. He turns around, and I turn on the lights.

"You can call me, Hope. You must be confused about where you are."

"Yeah, all I remember is that I was being followed by a guy, and then everything went black."

"I know I saw it happen. After you were knocked out, I defeated the guy who knocked you out and brought you here to take care of your injuries."

"Thank you. My name is Hitoshi Shinso, by the way. You can call me Hitoshi, though."

"Nice to meet you, Hitoshi."

Then there was a comfortable silence as I looked at the boy more carefully and noticed how hot he was.

I shook my head and spoke up again. "I will make some food, you can stay here or come with me to the kitchen."

"I'll come with you."

We walk to the kitchen, and I tell him to sit down. "What do you want to eat?"

"I don't care, but do you have coffee?"

"Sure." I made him and me some coffee and said, "Are you okay with katsudon?"

He thanked me for the coffee and nodded. I started making katsudon when he spoke up again.