💜💚Chapter 9💚💜

Don't you just hate it when you want the day to end, but people just have to keep you from going home and sleeping?
-Hope (Izuku)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izukus POV

As I'm patrolling, I hear a scream. It sounds like a little girl. I ran to the place where the scream came from.

When I arrived I saw two men grabbing a little girl and a woman was watching. It was clear she was the leader.

I looked at the situation, thinking about what's the best thing to do. When I had a plan, I jumped down, making sure they didn't hear me.

I slowly start approaching the woman from behind. The woman is so focused on what the men are doing that she doesn't notice me approaching her.

When I'm close enough, I wrap my arms around the woman. One arm around her neck holding her mouth shut and the other around her arms and stomach so she can't move.

She instantly starts squirming and trying to scream, which gets the attention of the two men. They slowly start to approach me, but before they get too close, I grab one of my knives and hold it to the woman's neck.

"Don't come any closer." they stop moving, and I look at the girl. "Let's her go." they move back to the girl to let her go when the woman speaks up. "Don't you dare let her go. I would rather die." She said. "B-but boss, he'll kill you." One of the two men said. "y-yeah, boss, we can lose one girl, right?" "No don't you dare let her go,"

"Fine, if that's how you want it to go? I will count to 5 and if the girl isn't free by then you will all die" "Five" "boss we have to let her go" "four" "No" "three" "Boss we have no choice we'll die" "two" No" she said hesitantly. "On -", "Wait wait please we'll let the brat go. Just don't kill us. I let go of the woman, and the three left.

I walked to where the girl was sitting on the floor and kneeled, so I was looking at her face. I opened my mask so she could see my face. "Are you okay?" "Y-Yeah, I'm fine now, thanks." She said. "You're welcome. Could you tell me your name, age, and where your parents are if you know."

"My name is Lily Tanaka, I'm 6 years old, and my parents are at home, I think." She answered. "Okay, Lily, could you tell me who those people were and what they wanted with you?"

"Well, they have been taking care of me and training me. When I was four, they told me I had to go with them, and now they are training me to be a good Omega."

I sighed. There were more like this girl that was clear, though I will worry about that later I know need to find Lily's home and bring her to her parents. "Lily, can you remember where your house is."

"Uummm, I think I could find it."She said after thinking for a while. "Good, could you bring me to your house then?" She nodded and started walking in the direction of her house

After walking for some time, we arrived at a bog house. "Is this where your parents live?" "Yep." She said with a smile. "Okay." I walked closer to the house until I was in front of the door. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

......

No answer, so I knocked again

.....

I was about to knock again as the door flew open.

"Hello, how can I help you?" He looked me up and down, and as he saw my suit, his face lit up. "You're a hero, right, and you're here. Does that mean you guys found something about my daughter?"

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm no hero, but I am a Vigilante, and I think I found your daughter." I looked disappointed when I said I wasn't a hero, but got happy again when I said I might know something about his daughter.

He called inside, and a woman came to the door. "Is it true that you might know where our daughter is?"

"I don't know, is this your daughter?" I asked when I stepped aside so they could look at Lily.

The parents started crying and hugged their daughter tight. They kept thanking me over and over. Eventually, they quieted down, and I could talk. I explained what happened to their daughter, and when I was about to leave, they thanked me again and asked for my name.

"It's Hope." I smiled and left.

The rest of my patrol was pretty calm.

The sun is about to come up again. I guess this is it for today. I was about to go home when I saw this guy following a purple haired boy. The boy looked around my age. You could see that the boy tried to get away from the man but he couldn't get rid of the man following him.

I decided I would follow them. When I saw the man grab a baseball bat from the ground and hit the boy unconscious. The man started dragging the boy away when I walked towards the man.

"Let the boy go." He looked at me, and I just saw he wouldn't give up, and because I was way too tired for this, I just walked towards the man and hit him right in the face. He stumbled back.

He runs right at me and tries to punch, but I easily doge and punch him straight in his stomach. I only had to punch him a few more times, and he was about to pass out.

I walk towards the man on the ground and grab his hair to pull his head back

"Leave this boy alone. If I ever see you close to him again, that will be the end of you. Am I CLEAR? " "Y-Y-Yeah." "Good"

He then passes out, so I walk over to the boy. I can't just leave him here. I take a deep breath. I will regret this.

I checked the boy to see if he was injured and saw his head bleeding a lot.

I sighed as I picked the boy up bridal style and walked home so I could take care of the wound on his head.

What am I getting myself into?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bye Bye

I hope you enjoyed the ninth chapter

Bye Bye

Bye  Bye