💜💚Chapter 17💚💜

How could I forget about this
-Hope

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Izuku POV

Today is Sunday

I'm a vigilante for four months now.

I have to say it's going great

Yesterday, the first patrol with eraserhaed was a lot. But I'm happy we put agon hirano in jail. Now Riri and Daina won't have to worry anymore.

Today, I get to patrol alone, thank God.

As I was walking towards the city, I saw someone I hadn't seen in months.

Mitsuki Bakugo

Damm, it she can't see me. I jumped on top of the first and best building I saw and waited for her to leave.

She can't know I'm alive. Because then mom and kacc- Katsuki will know.

And if Katsuki knows I'm fucked.

Good she's gone.

Know I can finally start my patrol.

A calm and relaxed patrol without any trouble or pro heroes, right?

I'm just gonna sit right here and look over the city.

Not even 5 seconds after he sat down.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh,"

KILL ME KNOW.

Well, here I go.

As I'm running towards the scream, I'm thinking: it was supposed to be a calm patrol.

When I got to the place, the scream came from I looked around.

"Let me go. I wanna see my momma."

What was that I went in the deraction of the voice.

What I saw left me shocked. A woman and 5 men were dragging a girl around the age of 6 somewhere while she was scratching, biting, and screaming.

I jumped down, making sure they didn't notice me. The woman is obviously the leader, so I have to get her.

Wait, this is all so familiar. I can't think about that. I know I have to save the girl

I walk up to the woman from behind unnoticed. I grabbed the woman so she couldn't move.

One arm around her waist and on holding a knife to her throat.

This is so familiar for some reason.

The men look around to see where their boss is. When they see me, they draw their guns and point them at me.

Luckily, my suit is bulletproof.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" I said to them. That's when the woman started to look like she was shitting her pants.

"S-s-stop men, s-s-stand d-down." I almost felt bad for the woman.

"But ma'am-"

"I said stand d-down."

"Give me the girl."

"No way in hel-"

"Y-Y-Yeah g-go ahead, j-just let u-us g-g-go."

Wow, that was easy.

I walked up to the girl and grabbed her. When I turned around, I saw the woman and men running away.

I opend my mask to talk to the girl.
"Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah,I'm fine now, thanks." She said.

"You're welcome. Could you tell me your name, age, and where your parents are if you know."

"My name is Miki Sakamoto, I'm 6 years old,
and my parents are at home, I think." She answered.

"Okay, Miki, could you tell me who those people were and what they wanted with you?"

"Well, they have been taking care of me and training me. When I was four, they told me I had to go with them, and now they are training me to be a good Omega.

I sighed. I need to find Miki's home
and bring her to her parents.

"Miki, can you remember where your house is."

"Uummm, I think I could find it." She said after thinking for a while.

"Good, could you bring me to your house then?"

She nodded and started walking in the direction of her house.

After walking for some time, we arrived
at a big house.

"Is this where your parents live?"

"Yep." She said with a smile.

"Okay." I walked closer to the house until I was in front of the door. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

No answer, so I knocked again

..

I was about to knock again as the door flew open.

"Hello, what do you need."

Damm, this dude looked pissed. Why would he be so pissed I mean it 2 a.m. and I probably just woke him up. I don't get why he's so angry.

He looked me up and down, and damm, I felt judged.

When he noticed my suit, his expression softened.

"Please tell me you're a hero coming to tell me you found my daughter."

"I'm a Vigilante, and if your daughter is Miki Sakamoto, I found her."

"Thank God. Honey, come quick. They found her."

A woman then came towards the door, and she looked like she was going to break down.

"Thank you, thank you. Thank you so much for bringing my daughter back."

"You're welcome."

I then walked back to the city.

Why did this entire night feel so familiar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bye bye

I hope you enjoyed the seventeenth chapter

Bye bye