💜💚Chapter 3💚💜

Do you know when everyone just keeps pushing you? They think that it doesn't affect you or that it doesn't matter. Thinking that you're being dramatic when you say something about it. Not seeing how bad it hurts what they say and do. Not seeing when they go TO FAR

So eventually they push you past your breaking point. You're DONE. So you make it so that they can't hurt you anymore. You make it so that nobody can hurt you.

Because that's what I felt.
-Izuku

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku POV

I just sat there on the top of the roof where all might left me. After crushing my dreams. There were no emotions left inside of me. What am I gonna do now?

I can't become a pro-hero. That's clear.

I can't become a villain. No matter what I can't hurt innocent people.

So what's left? I don't wanna give up and listen to everyone. And just become a normal citizen. And get a job like a doctor, work for a company, or a police officer who in this society gets to do nothing.

But what can I do?

I sighed as I started thinking. I can't just do nothing.

Then I got an idea. If I can't become a pro-hero. I'll just become a HERO. What's the difference you ask?

Well, how legal it is. I will become an illegal hero: a Vigilante. It's just a hero without a license.

If I do this I can still save people. Plus I can also make my own rules. Yeah, I will become a Vigilante. But I can't do that while I'm izuku midoriya. So Izuku midoriya has to GO.

So what do I do I fake my death. But how?

I take a deep breath as I look at the city. How will I fake my death?

Suicide. No, then Kacchan thinks he has won.

Car accident. No, there are too many people they will call an ambulance and find I'm not dead.

Villian attack. No, then they would have to find a body and I can't get a dead body that looks just like me.

Fire. Yes, in the ashes they wouldn't be able to identify a body but I would have to make sure people see me enter the building so they know I died in that fire.

Okay, I have a plan but after that where would I go? Well, guess I have to do that before I fake my death.

I get down from the building by the ladder on the side of the building. And go look around for places I can stay.

I keep looking until I find this beautiful building deep in the woods. 'I just hope nobody lives here.

I tried getting in and luckily it wasn't locked. That means it could be abandoned. I looked around and found no one. It was also very dusty. That means no one lived here for a very long time. Well, guess this is where I will be living from now on. I do have to clean it and punt some new stuff in it though.

After I cleaned it I was very pleased with the results.

I guess it's time. I got ready and headed out. I looked for an abandoned old building in town and set everything ready. I then lit the fire and made sure people knew I was in the building before sneaking out. I climbed a high building so I could see what happened.

After some time heroes came they stopped the fire and questioned people around. Soon they found out I should be inside but they couldn't find me. So after searching they gave up and just assumed I was dead. 'Good'

I followed the heroes to my mom's house and heard them tell my mom I was dead. I feel bad for her but I could keep living my past life. 'Sorry mom' I guess I'll go to my new house now. I still need to do some things before I can start like a suit and name

When I arrived home u started working on my suit while thinking about a name.

What about Hope? Yes, I want to be Hope for people when they feel like they have nothing. When they wanna give up. Then I want to be there HOPE.

I just finished my suit too and I have to say I'm proud of it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bye Bye

I hope you enjoyed the third chapter

Bye Bye