💜💚Chapter 7💚💜

Family are the people who are supposed to be there for you when no one else is. You trust your family so it hurts even more if they're the ones that hurt or betray you.
-Hope (Izuku)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izukus POV

It's been a half month since made the promise to Akiri

The promise I made to Akiri that day has been going through my head all the time.

I promised her that if I ever met someone I can't close myself off. I promised I would at least try.

But how will I know if they're worth trying or if they will hurt me?

I sigh, I really need to get my mind off stuff. I look outside to see that the sun is pretty low. I guess the sun is about to o don.

I go to the room with all my weapons and my suit and get ready for patrol.

When I'm done putting my suit on I grab some weapons
*Guns
*Knives
*throwing knives
*Smoke bombs
*and my favorite, scythe

I check if everything on my suit still works. Like the built-in grappling hook. I also check if my scythe still works.
The way I made it is so it has 3 modes.
Mode 1 scyth
Mode 2 fighting stick/staff
Mode 3 little stick for travel

After I checked everything I walked out the door and went towards the city. The first building I see I climb to the top.

I jump from building to building enjoying the view and city sounds while looking out for crime. I keep doing this until I hear a scream.

⚠️rape and abuse warning⚠️

I follow the scream and see a girl around 12-14 getting raped by this old ad gross guy around 40-50. I see she's scarred and can't move. I jump down from the building and kick the guy off the girl. He goes flying into a wall.

I grab the girl and run away. I climb to the top of the building with the girl in my arms. On top of the building, I open my helmet so the girl can see my face.

"Are you okay" she just looks at me and breaks down. She keeps thanking me. "It's okay you're safe. Can you tell me what happened, you don't need to if you don't feel comfortable. I'm Hope by the way." "N-Nice to meet you, Hope, I-I'm Riri Hirano." She wiped her tears and started talking.

"My father owns a bar and I and my mom help out at the bar a lot. Sometimes friends of my father pay extra to have 'fun' with me or my mom." I start to get angry but don't show it to Riri. "If we refuse Father gets angry and beats us and those guys will only have more time with us. So I learned not to fight it."

"If I may ask what if you get pregnant." She looked at me and I could see the pain and sadness in her eyes. "If I get pregnant or my mom gets pregnant by someone else than my father he will hit us in the stomach until he's sure the baby is dead. He says it's our fault for getting pregnant."

⚠️Warning over⚠️

At this point, I'm raging. "Riri I'm going to help you." I grab her hand and lead her to the bar. I close my helmet and tell Riri to follow me and stay close to me. I activate my voice changer end say "everyone out"

Everyone in the bar starts running out. I tell Riri to sit at one of the tables and ask her to tell me who her father is. She points to a man behind the bar. I walk to the man and tell him to stay before he can leave.
After a while, the only people at the bar are me, that disgusting man, a woman that I believe is Riri's mom, and Riri.

"You what's your name," I say to Riri's Father. I can basically see him shiting his pants out of fear. "Agon Hirano" "Are you the father of this girl" "Yes" "Is that her mom," I say pointing to the woman "y-yes" "Riri told me what you did to her and her mom. So let me tell you this" I say as I step closer to the man. "If you ever touch see or even think about Riri or her mom I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET IT is that clear." "Y-y-yes" Then get out of my sight" When I say that he runs out of the bar.

I turn to the woman and open my helmet. "Don't worry from now on that man won't even breath the same air as you and your daughter" she starts crying and hugs me. "Thank you, Thank you so much."

"Of course, here" I hand her a note with my number and say. "If you ever need anything and u mean anything call me, especially if that man comes close to you. By the way, I'm Hope"

"Thank you so much hope. And I'm Daina Hirano"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next chapter Shinso and Izuku's first official meeting.

Bye Bye

I hope you enjoyed the seventh chapter

Bye Bye