💜💚Chapter 8💚💜

When you're hurt. When you're damaged. It's so hard to open up again, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't.

But that also doesn't mean you have to let people walk all over you again.
-Hope (Izuku)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izukus POV

"Daina, do you and your daughter have a safe place to stay?"

"Yes, I have a sister. She knew about what had happened and wanted to help us. I didn't want her to be in any danger so I refused but I'm sure we can stay at her place."

"That's good. Bye Daina, Bye Riri."

"Bye, Hope. Thank you so much," they both said at the same time.

I wave them goodbye and leave the bar. 'Good, that was exhausting.' I went straight home and got ready for bed.

《NEXT MORNING》

When I wake up, the first thing I remember is Riri and her mother. I hope they will be happy now. I get up and start getting ready for the day. I eat breakfast and start putting on sports clothes

I walk to the training room and begin my training. Since I'm an omega, I need to train more. Not like that will stop me.

After training for a while, I look at the time and see it's already pretty late. I stopped training and walked to the kitchen.

I make myself dinner. I then put my suit on and grabbed my weapons. I just hope today will be calmer than yesterday.

I walk out the door and start walking to the city. I climb the first building I see and start my patrol.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Shinso POV

"Good morning," I said as I started walking downstairs. "Good morning, Toshi," Kat said.

The first thing I saw was Kat cuddled by Kirishima and Kaminari in their lap. It was quite cute to see. "I'll start on breakfast," Katsuki said. We all just accepted Kat as the chef cook because none of us can cook, so we aren't even allowed in Katsukis kitchen.

After some time, Katsuki came out of the kitchen and called everyone for breakfast.

While we were eating, Mina started talking, "Hey, it's Saturday, so let's go out today. Who's in?"

We decided that we first would go to the mall and then Mina wanted to go to some party or something

Some people agreed some didn't. And some only wanted to go to the mall and not the party.

So, in the end

Mall and Party:
》Me (Shinso)
》Katsuki
》Kirishima
》Kaminari
》Uraraka
》Tsu
》Mina

Only Mall:
》Momo
》Jiro
》Ojiro
》Hagakure
》Todoroki
》Sero (didn't want Todoroki to be alone)

Staying at the dorms:
》Sato
》Koda
》Aoyama
》Iida
》Tokoyami
》Shoji
》Mineta

So after breakfast, we got ready for the mall. When everyone was ready, we headed out.

At the mall, it was mostly Mina, Uraraka, Kaminari, and Hagakure dragging the rest around.

Soon, it was getting late, so we went back to the dorms to eat and change.

After dinner and changing, we were back outside. "Mina, where are we going?" her expression changed to an evil smirk. "You'll see," she said, smiling evilly while skipping forward.

She let us to some kind of club. That's when Tsu spoke up. "Mina, Love, I thought you said party, not CLUB. Ribbit." Mina responded, saying. "I know what I said, but come on, it'll be fun." We all just give up and follow her inside. I mean, it's not like we will ever win this.

It was crowded in the club with drunk people, but it wasn't that bad yet. We went to an empty table and sat down.

(A/n I've never been to a club or anything, so I don't know anything about it, so I'm just making stuff up okay)

We ordered some drinks, and after a while, Kaminari, Mina, and Uraraka got drunk while Kirishima, Katsuki, and I got a little tipsy. Tsu didn't drink anything because she would look after us if we were drunk.

Soon, Kami Mina and Uraraka went dancing. Kat and Kirishima went with them to make sure no one would touch them.

Tsu and I stayed at the table talking and drinking. I got pretty late, so we went to get the rest so we could go back to the dorms.

I was just a little bit tipsy, so I helped Tsu get the rest. We finally found them and got them out of the club. Tsu and I checked to see how drunk they were, and Kirishima was still okay, just a little tipsy like me. 'guess he stopped drinking so he could look after his mates'. But the rest were just gone. So Tsu Kirishima and I dragged the rest back to the dorms.

As we're walking to the dorms I hear footsteps behind. I look at Tsu and Kirishima to check if They hear them too they both nod as we start walking faster.

Eventually, the footsteps get closer and faster so I tell Kirishima and Tsu to take the rest back to the dorms.

They go and I start walking in the opposite direction. I make sure they follow me instead of the rest and start to walk around. I walk in and out of alleys to try to confuse and lose the person who is following me but they won't go away.

I get tired of this shit so I turn around to face the person who is following me. I look around but don't see anyone. 'Weird'

Then out of nowhere, I feel pain shoot through my head as everything gets black "Shit"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
I know I said Izuku and Shinso would meet in this chapter but that didn't work out because then the chapter would be too long.

But Izuku and Shinso will meet soon.
We're Almost there. Just a little longer.
😁😁

Bye Bye

I hope you enjoyed the eighth chapter.

Bye Bye