Agent 4's Arrival

Date: July 27, 2017.

Callie has gone missing, Octavio isn't in his snow globe, Gramps and 3 are on vacation, and just when things couldn't get any worse, The Great Zap Fish has gone missing. Thankfully though, I had a lead on where the Great Zap Fish was taken as someone had spotted it being brought into the Octo Canyon, but when I tried to infiltrate the Octo Canyon, I was almost immediately spotted and chased out

Stealth wasn't much of your thing, was it Marie? - Callie

It then became clear to me that I would need some assistance if I wanted to rescue the Zap Fish and possibly get info on where Callie went. While I could call Splat Tim as he does it, he is currently in retirement from doing it so many times, so just like what Gramps did when he recruited Agent 3, I decided to go out on the streets and look for any children that were willing to help and had that special look in their eyes that Gramps is always going on about.

You always did know when you needed help even if you probably didn't and you were just lazy. - Callie

While looking around, one inkling would spot me and start walking toward me, I didn't have much time to talk so I went down into the sewer grate that I happened to be standing on to go hide back in the Octo Canyon. They followed me. Once I realized that they had followed me, which was kinda embarrassing that I didn't notice at first, I was able to get a good look at this kid's eyes which possessed the same sorta look that Agent 3 had in their eyes, so I recruited them. I then explained who I am, since it is not everyday that you get to meet one of the Squid Sisters, though it was strange that this kid didn't seem to recognize me or show any knowledge of the Squid Sisters, and then I explained that they were gonna find The Great Zap Fish, and save the world and the important fact that I wouldn't be paying them.

Dang, you really are sticking to being addicted to money even though Team Money lost to Team Love. Surprised you couldn't just give Agent 4 at least some of your cash. - Callie

Before I let them go and slay Octarians, I issued this new agent their agent codename: Agent 4, which I felt it was only right for them as they came after Agent 3 along with how Callie and I are Agents 1 and 2 respectively and the next number up from 3 is 4. I then issued Agent 4 a hero suit and a hero shot since I feel that they are going to be quite the hero in their journey. 

Wow, you seriously left out the part about how you thought that the Octarians were responsible for me going missing, rude. - Callie

I did not want to mention anything about Callie's disappearance to the newly dubbed Agent 4 because I want to keep them focused on saving the great zap fish. While Callie is very dear to me, the city of Inkopolis comes first and that requires the Great Zap Fish in order to function and without it, Off the Hook would need to cancel their splatfests because there is not enough power, which is going to lead to even more problems due to the size of Off the Hook's fanbase as it is as big as Pearl's forehead. 

Holy carp, that's just insensitive. Respect Pearl because Off the Hook wouldn't be the same without her ... I'm so gonna tell Pearl about this. Other than that, I sorta can understand why I wasn't prioritized now. - Callie

There is also how I did not want to sound petty to Agent 4 or seem selfish with how I only cared about Callie. Anyway, Agent 4 has been set off and is now searching for all the kettles to hit and take the Zapfish from as they are all invisible and I need to help them through the kettles since they probably will want some of my help as they go along.

Wow, Marie seems to have her priorities in check for the most part though that roast to Pearl is just not cool, especially when the two have the same love for money. I need to take a break for today so hopefully I'll be back tomorrow to transcribe another entry though Pearl will probably be transcribing the next entry from Marie's Creepy Agent 4 Fanfiction or Factopedia depending on how you want to look at it. Anyway, Stay Fresh!!! - Callie