Agent 4 climbs the Tower

Hey, I'm back temporarily. I'm still grounded but since Marie is in the hospital after she broke her leg during a bowling outing we were on, I decided to take advantage of her being in the hospital to transcribe this entry. - Callie

August 5th 2017.

It's late but Agent 4 has awoken from their nap and has located the next kettle that they want to do. I was caught off guard by this because I was just about to enjoy my pineapple-free pizza that I was gonna have for dinner.

Someone needs to open your mind to the wonders of pineapple pizza, Marie. It's really good if you just open your eyes and try it! - Callie

Agent 4 was issued a Hero Charger for this kettle and after I have to deal with some boring nerd information about how the debris in this kettle is probably what was causing the interference and problems with my radio earlier, Agent 4 takes down some octocopters. It was like a boom and then a bam, and just like that, they were gone.

Marie's starting to sound like me all of a sudden. - Callie 

Agent 4 then takes the launchpad to the next area. During their jump, however, they end up going past where the zap fish was located. How could this guy be so foolish, Agent 5 would've gone straight for the zap fish, but Agent 4 just misses the jump.

That was by my design, I made sure to have that launchpad launch the user with enough force that unless they actually knew that it went over where the zap fish was, they would soar over it. It was mostly done like this just to annoy Marie when she inevitably came. - Callie

I point out to Agent 4 that they overshot the zap fish but also make it clear that they didn't just destroy all my hopes and that I was definitely not getting Agent 5 warmed up to take their place for the upcoming kettles. Agent 4 would then go up a staircase that I had seen before and that I definitely remember that it was called a square spiral staircase.

I find this hard to believe, Marie, because Sheldon says that they had to correct you and that you were also caught off guard by his sudden appearance on the radio. - Callie

After climbing up the square spiral staircase that I certainly knew what it was, Agent 4 would collect some more power eggs because of their problem before taking the launchpad to the next area. Agent 4 would then board a ride rail that seemed to spiral around a tower in the middle with Octoslobs patrolling different floors. 

I probably should've given them a way to leave... - Callie

Agent 4 would splat-tastically take down the first 2, and if that is not a word, it is a word now. After they took down a third, I decided to give Agent 4 a squid ring since they're morbidly delicious. 

That sounds gross. - Callie

Agent 4 then had to jump off the ride rail but they missed the jump, I'm so definitely gonna call them out for that, and have to ride around again this time making it.

That's just uncalled for, Marie. - Callie

Agent 4 then takes the launchpad at the top to the next area and after one shot, two octosnipers lock onto them and fire at them. Agent 4 however has other plans because after moving in one direction, they then take a secret passage to find a sunken scroll and a meal ticket before going back up and instantly splatting one of the two octosnipers before moving in range of the second to take that one out as well. Agent 4 then discovers a third octosniper hiding and takes them out in a very fresh manner. 

Sounds fresh from the way that you've written it Marie. - Callie

After that, Agent 4 takes a launchpad over to the final checkpoint where I reflected on how Callie and I used to count the stars at night when we were kids. 

Oh yeah, we did do that. I mostly just remember that by the time we reached 60, I would fall asleep. - Callie

All of a sudden the platform that Agent 4 was on starts moving, it's kinda like the times that I would have to, OH COME ON OCTOSLOBS, I WAS HAVING A MOMENT REMINISCING ON THE FUN CALLIE AND I HAD WHEN WE WERE YOUNGER. 

I think Marie was about to mention how she would need to move me inside because she didn't want me to catch a cold from sleeping outside. - Callie

Agent 4 takes out the first two octoslobs before it starts raining baddies as two octotroopers parachute down. Two Twintacle Octotroopers would parachute a little bit later but they also didn't phase Agent 4. Agent 4 then grabs some sardinium and the platform starts moving toward the zap fish with the only obstacle left being some octosnipers and some sprinklers. Agent 4 attempted to hide in their ink but hadn't seen the sprinklers so they were caught off guard by them and were exposed, after taking out both octosnipers though, the platform arrives at the zap fish and Agent 4 snags it. Another one down! While Agent 4 seems a lot more well awake and ready, I need some sleep so I'm just gonna tell them to take the rest of the day off and let them have half of my pineapple free pizza. 

Agent 4 needs to try to wonderful delight that is pineapple pizza. - Callie