The Toaster Oven

I'm just gonna make a quick warning before we start, this chapter has some classic Marie puns that are most likely only here because she didn't think anyone else would look through this. If you don't like those sorts of puns, please skip this entry and move on to the next. - Callie.

Date: July 28, 2017

I'm writing this as Agent 4 starts their battle in the first boss kettle. Agent 4 has made it inside and the zap fish seems to just be hanging out right out in the open. Just like anyone would, other than myself, they went jumped right in even though it was very clearly a trap.

Marie, how is anyone supposed to believe that you wouldn't go after it. I certainly would've gone for it. Also if my knowledge serves, the boss kettles appear empty at first, so there's nothing to really spot. - Callie

Just as I had suspected, it was a trap. Some weird tentacle thing pulled the zap fish down which caused a transformation to happen and then, poof, the Octo-Oven appeared and was bringing 425 degrees of pan. I decided to give some advice to Agent 4 even if they had yelled at me over my advice earlier because, well, Agent 4 just looked like they kneaded some advice for the Octo-oven.

Let the bread puns begin! - Callie

Agent 4 wasn't going to be able to take this oven down with flours so I tell them to dodge the bread, to which they told me to talk to them when I actually had something important to say. Seems like someone kneads time to prove that they aren't so air-headed, but maybe tomorrow will be butter. 

It's a likely a sense of over-confidence and Agent 3 also had it as well. While they got over it eventually because Agent 3 realized that while you and I weren't going to actually help them in the kettles, our advice was still important to help them keep going. Give Agent 4 some time to realize that. - Callie

Agent 4 quickly noticed that they could ink the sides of the bread so after the Octo Oven sent all of it's bread out at once, Agent 4 inked the crust of the bread and started rising up the Octo Oven to the very top which possessed a tentacle, the weak spot, and inked that tentacle before jumping down as I told Agent 4 that they shouldn't stop, they knead to keep going. Agent 4's actions caused the oven to go a rye and proceeded to shoot out churros except they were actually columns of ink. This did mean that there were less walls to climb up to reach the oven's weak spot.

I think it was actually because of Marie's puns. They're just so good that they can cause an oven to do unusual stuff. - Callie

Agent 4 seemed to know what they were doing as they danced around the columns of ink expertly and not risking anything for the biscuit before doing the same thing as before, inking the bread crust and climbing to the top and taking out the tentacle. If they continue at this rate, this toaster is well, toast. I then tell Agent 4 that they shouldn't start loafing around for the next part and I was right because for some reason the bread had armor now. Who even puts armor on bread anyway?

Valid point. - Callie

Not only that, but the toaster oven suddenly goes even more a rye and the glazing system goes off too. My toaster must be outdated since it doesn't even have a glazing system on it. 

Neither does mine. Why would someone want glazed bread? - Callie

This didn't concern Agent 4 who despite their grumpy mood was able to still climb up to the top of the toaster oven and finish it off, that guy was toast. 

Unfortunately, that's all of the puns. - Callie

I'm gonna need to end this section here as I need to call Sheldon for some additional assistance as I simply don't have the resources for Agent 4 to be fully equipped for this whole mission. Importantly though, we'll be able to move out from Tentakeel Outpost and to the next area, whatever it's gonna be called. We're coming for you Octavio, once I get that Pineapple-free pizza from the future, real quick.

Marie, Pineapple Pizza is really good, stop denying it. - Callie