Suction-Cup Lookout

Date: July 30, 2017

Agent 4 is in progress on finding the different kettles in this new area but has been mostly briefed in the situation. Sheldon will now be assisting with the operation by providing 4 with some new weapons along with gear upgrades. However, these weapons, like the hero shot, are not to be used in turf war. At least not yet anyway. Sheldon hasn't finished testing out any of the weapons that he's providing to the operation yet so he's using this opportunity to test them all out and is using Agent 4 as a test subject. 

Is this legal? - Callie

I haven't handled any of these so I don't know if they're gonna blow up in Agent 4's face but hopefully they won't. Health insurance was also not in the agent agreement that was made. Agent 4 honestly seems like they're having fun with this, it's kinda cute to see them smile. 

OOOOOOOO, juicy!!! - Callie

Agent 4 just found a kettle that they wanted to do so I guess I might as well supervise them to make sure that they don't get splatted while adding more stuff to this entry. Sheldon also gets to watch as well since he needs to do his research for these weapons. This kettle looks to be some sort of peaceful skatepark area. It's a bit of a shame that we'll be dismantling it and taking the zap fish but is it really evil when it was stolen in the first place?

I WAS STOLEN TOO YOU KNOW!!! - Callie

Sheldon showed off the first of his trial weapons to Agent 4, the hero duelies. Which I think are rather interesting from the glances I'm having at the schematics that Sheldon is holding and that he hopefully won't turn around to see me looking over his shoulder. Yeah that's right, continue talking to Agent 4 Sheldon, I'll be over here certainly not trying to draw those schematics in this book.

Wow Marie, I thought you were joking when you said that "Being evil never felt so good" now I'm mildly concerned that me and the captain need to put you under if you're gonna be trying to steal Sheldon's weapon designs. I guess we're stealing everything now, squids, octopi, Sheldon's weapon designs, money, it doesn't matter. We live in the apocalypse now. Anyway, there is a rather crude outline of the hero dualies and how they're supposed to work, probably what Marie could draw from the outline sketch Sheldon had. Even if I wanted to share this drawing, I am unable to do so due to Sheldon's weird copyright policy around his weapons along with how copyright laws in Inkopolis and Splatsville and somehow even Alterna are super strict. - Callie

Anyway, the hero duelies allow for Agent 4 to perform sick dodge rolls which are useful to quickly dispatch enemies and look super cool.

Marie stop, it's already obvious that you're into Agent 4 by simply writing this, stop trying to go out of your way to bring this up. - Callie

This "Octopark" sorta acts like a skate park as there are a lot of rails to grind. It honestly looked like a lot of fun, I kinda wished that I had been able to infiltrate this place on my own because I wanted to have as much fun as Agent 4 seemed to be having, but it did become pretty obvious that Agent 4 is quite the reckless type. They just charged into the field of vision of two octotroopers without any sort of plan, like what the heck. I would've given at least some sort of thought as to what could happen. 

I wouldn't, I actually think it's pretty cool that Agent 4 did that. I would've done the exact same too, except with my roller. - Callie

After Agent 4 cleared out 8 octotroopers and Sheldon reminded me that Agent 4 wasn't fighting clams, Agent 4 grabbed the zap fish and got back to work on finding the next kettle. I might as well end this chapter before Sheldon asks about what I'm writing since I seriously don't want anyone else to know that I'm writing an Agent 4 Factopedia.

Ok so, I hacked into Callie's mainframe and temporarily disabled her algorithms. She won't know I've been here until she goes to transcribe the next entry. I just wanted to say that me and my partner have been very much enthralled by where this factopedia has been going and the info that has been shared. My partner enjoyed having a part in the transcription process and has encouraged me to transcribe the next entry, so before I'm disconnected, I just wanted to call dibs on transcribing the next chap...

Weird, my Sea Cucumber Computer just shut off for a short period of time before restarting with all of my tabs there like nothing had happened, might need to talk to Marina about that, I'm no good with technology anyway. It's getting rather late for me and if my Sea Cucumber Computer is acting up, it's a good sign that I need some sleep. Tomorrow I'm hoping to transcribe the next two entries. Stay fresh! - Callie