Agent 4's First Multiplayer Turf Wars.

Date: July 29th, 2017.

Agent 4 decided to take a break to play the multiplayer stuff this morning. It's definitely not because I had them sleep on the ground, right? One thing that was important before I sent Agent 4 off to the turf war or whatever the kids play these days was the removal of the hero suit and the temporary return of hero shot. I don't want to take any chances with our cover being exposed as I would prefer to keep Octavio in the dark about how Agent 4 and I are coming to take him down.

Smart. - Callie

While Agent 4 goes off to play their multiplayer battles, I decided to work some stuff out with Sheldon to agree on a deal for him to assist the operation, but since this is an Agent 4 Factopedia and not a Marie Factopedia or a Sheldon Factopedia, though a Marie Factopedia would be pretty rad, I'm just gonna snoop around and spectate Agent 4's multiplayer matches and record the highlights here!

Marie's ego seems to have exploded after the last Splatfest we did, not even mentioning a Callie Factopedia, dang. - Callie

So Agent 4's first match, and they seem to be using the Splattershot Junior. It's interesting because normally the Splattershot Jr. is exclusive to those who are brand new to Inkopolis, but a part of me isn't super surprised. As documented earlier, Agent 4 didn't really have any contacts in their phone nor did they seem to have anything. Either this kid is some factory basic bummer or is super new. I hope it's the second one because if it was the first, I don't see Callie having any chance to get along with them.

Oh don't be hiding the fact that you also like to mess around with the settings on your devices too, Marie. You're the only person I know who uses light mode on Discord. - Callie.

Nothing too significant in this match happened, Agent 4 mostly just inked the ground and took out any of the enemy team that approached them, despite this seemingly flawless strategy, Agent 4's team lost. 

I hate it when I'm doing great and feeling super confident in a turf war, and then I learn that my team lost, I blame my teammates and not the fact that I charged headlong into the enemy base and focused on inking that. - Callie

Agent 4 then did another round, once again using the Splattershot Junior. This time it seemed like they focused more on splatting the enemy team as opposed to inking turf, a bit inefficient but it seemed to work as Agent 4 was able to win what might've been their second turf war. Probably the best part of that match was when Agent 4 splatted one member of the enemy team and then made a charge down the center of the map distracting two members of the enemy team and allowing for their teammates to splat them both out when they weren't looking.

That does sound awesome. There's also a crudely made drawing that's probably Marie's attempt to recreate that scene. Like what Pearl did, I'm not gonna include it along with any other drawings in this because this is meant to embarrass Marie's own writing abilities and show the weird stuff she wrote about Agent 4, not to be showing her drawing abilities so that you can all pester with how poorly she doodles. - Callie

Agent 4 played one last turf war battle before calling it a day and this one was kinda odd. Mostly because someone disconnected before the two minute mark and that caused the match to be stopped.

I hate those people, please consider this a brief public service announcement in this tale of embarrassing Marie by sharing her Agent 4 fan fiction.  Don't be that person who disconnects before the two minute mark in a turf war. You're not funny and it's not cool. - Callie

Anyway, Agent 4 didn't seem to have any sort of apartment or living quarters in Inkopolis so I found them sleeping on a bench. I wasn't sure if I should let them be or if I should take them back into the Octocanyon but since I still wasn't going to let them sleep in Cuttlefish Cabin, I decided to let them sleep on the bench.

I mean, I can see why you'd choose that, Marie, but you could've at least tried to get Agent 4 some sort of shelter instead of leaving them outside alone or is your obsession causing you to be even more stingy with your cash than I thought. - Callie

Hopefully they'll be back tomorrow so that we can start the assault on Suction-Cup Lookout and get closer to rescuing the Great Zap Fish. Something that I do need to do for Agent 4 though is  to explain what the deal Sheldon and I worked out since they might find it rather beneficial. Also important is to jot down 4's multiplayer stats: Agent 4 has 8 enemies splatted, been splatted 4 times and has won one round and lost one round along with having one round that didn't count. That's all from me for today, I really need to get some sleep right about now. 

I sorta need some sleep too now that I think about, tomorrow is a bit more busier for me so there's a pretty good chance that I'll be uploading one chapter tomorrow unless Pearl or Marina suddenly jump in ... though I could ask Deep Cut to help too. Maybe, maybe. Anyway, that's all from me for today. Stay fresh!- Callie