[ 17 ] You Can't Stop Our Love!

1. While this is happening, Silver is becoming a beta orbiter male, Mephiles is on the surface doing a little dance, and Blaze is being called a fair maiden. :)

2. There's a little * symbol in a certain sentence, which means I'll explain what I did at the very end in the author note.

[]======[]

Your questioning of Shadow's romantic past began to annoy and piss off the edgy hedgehog, who tried on multiple occasions to pick up his walking pace to get away while pushing your nosy face to the side.

Rouge couldn't help but laugh at the curious onslaught of comments from you as Shadow accidentally dropped such a bomb like that.

"Come ooooonnn-nnnaaaahhh!" You continued to obnoxiously poke the shoulder and backside of Shadow. "Where's the fun in hiding your secrets?"

"What's the point of a secret then?! Buzz off!!" With another shove to the face, you were spun away. Shadow crossed his arms, eyes narrowed and not daring to even look in your direction. "There's nothing to it anyways."

"You're going to hurt my feelings, Shadow." Rough whined as she flew above you.

"Maybe that's my goal." The hedgehog simply responded, shrugging without a second thought.

"Ugh, Rude!" You and Rouge both commented. However, deep down, you knew why it was somewhat true. You remembered, your brain spinning an image of your encounter with Mephiles...

"Look at this orb. Inside you'll see the future. For the world, and yourself. In your future, it looks like you'll kiss seven girls. How lucky for you." Mephiles chuckles as his eyes refocused on Shadow...

Shadow threw a hand forwards while yelling, "Jokes on you! If you were a true copy of me YOU'D KNOW I'M GAY!"

That's right, Shadow had liked men the entire time. Even if Rouge had- attractions... it didn't matter to him. He needed that d*ck.

Maybe I co- NO. STOP IT (Y/N)! You bashed your head to the side, causing Rouge and Shadow to stop and stare at you strangely. (*)

"Geez, you don't have to hurt yourself as punishment for bothering me-" Shadow rolled his eyes and kept walking ahead. "Now come on, we've got somewhere to be-"

That's right- you all explored enough. There was nothing but wasteland for the foreseeable hundred miles. Even from the highest point on the highest building, there was nothing. So it was time to head back. You three had agreed to rendezvous with Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles on the cliff face from earlier that overlooked the main city.

. . . .

You knew you were near the other team trio when you heard a certain blue someone exclaiming in complaint. However, with his cocky and confident attitude as his entire personality, it sounded like he was happy about it as his voice raised in pitch.

"This place is so hot!"

"-Knuckles, why the fuck do you have legos on your shoes?" Rouge flew down and landed close to the echidna. She tilted her head to the side and pointed at him with the green chaos emerald in her hand (aka, the weed gem), keeping a laugh in as she spoke in a passive aggressive tone.

Knuckle's eyes went wide, the purple neary disappearing from his iris. He leaned forwards aggressively and clench his fists. "You had the weed the whole time!?"

Tails frantically ran forwards as he smiled, seeing a chaos emerald. His smart little brain, or big brain I guess, would know how to get them us out of here now for sure!