I. Penny For Your Thoughts

Chapter 1,
   Penny For Your Thoughts
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    As her hands gripped my inner thighs, her face had never looked so pretty before

    As her hands gripped my inner thighs, her face had never looked so pretty before. It felt like the minute she would touch me, I would finish. How can someone look so beautiful, and be so perfect at the same time? I needed time to compose myself.
  The minute I felt a finger slip in, I knew there was no time to calm down. I arched my back and gasped, it felt better when a woman does it, they know how to make you feel good.

  "Am I making you feel good princess?" The girl questioned, no words could form in my mouth as I nodded my head.

  I looked like a needy little puppy, I closed my eyes and tried to regulate my breath. With every pump of her finger, my nails would dig into the plane seats. There was no way we could do this without getting caught by anyone.

  "I'm close, f-fuck." I stuttered which is something I rarely ever do, I just knew that my high was coming when I felt a knot in my stomach.

  "Chloe, are you even listening to me right now?"

  Being snapped out of my thoughts was not something I enjoyed, especially if it was something dirty.

  "Yeah totally.. what were we talking about again?"

  "Oh my fucking gosh, remind me to never pour my heart and soul to you when you're daydreaming." Yasmin laughed as we walked to her mother's boutique.

  I needed to clock in, I was in desperate need of money and I had a lot of time on my hands but I wasn't ready to work with customers and deal with their attitudes. I was just tagging along because I didn't feel like going to my job just yet, not that she minded my presence.
  Yasmin and I have been best friends for a while, we've practically watched each other grow.

  Lately though, I've been zoning out and day dreaming about girls, and stuff I wanted to do to girls. Well more like stuff I wanted girls to do to me, I have no shame about it. I would tell Yasmin but I wasn't about to relive my little day dream from earlier.
  Once we got to Yasmin's mother's boutique, I walked in and flipped the sign so it was shown that the shop was open. Yasmin always wanted to own a boutique. I thought it would be the best thing ever, and the only thing she really needed in life.

  "You've been out of it lately, is everything alright?" Yasmin checked up on me as she walked behind the counter to open the register before restocking anything that needed to be restocked.

  "Yeah, just exhausted but that's what happens when you become an adult." I joked, Yasmin chuckled before wandering off somewhere else.

  She was right though, I've been catching myself spacing out and not paying attention. I didn't know if something was wrong or if I was genuinely tired, but I wasn't going to find out. What would make my life better would be having someone to love, maybe that's why I'm zoning out.

  I've had a couple of flings in the past but that's all they were, I wasn't really interested in relationships until I got attached to someone that I slept with. That's never a good sign, I cut that shit short and made sure if I was going to date someone, I was going to get to know them.
  Yasmin however, she wasn't in a relationship, much like me, she was also looking for someone to love. Except, she didn't give a fuck whether or not someone loved her.

  Her motto in life is as long as you love yourself, fuck everyone else, literally or figuratively. I supported it because it was a good motto, and a good mindset to live in. You don't need someone to prove to you that you are worthy of love, within time, you'll find it yourself.

   "That bitch looks weird.." Yasmin muttered to me as a girl walked in, she was looking real pale but I'm not one to judge.

  I watched as she looked around before walking out, I didn't care though. I just decided that I would try to finish my day dream and see where that would take me. One thing that I appreciate, is that when I'm thinking of something, nobody asks me what it is.
  How am I supposed to explain to people that I day dream about having sex with a girl on a daily basis? I don't need judgmental looks. On a serious note, I couldn't have been more glad that nobody asks me.

  "Remember when people used to do penny for your thoughts, we should bring that back." Yasmin stated as she handed me a penny, smiling.

  I only shook my head before sliding the penny back to her, I spoke too soon. Damn it.