VIII. Rented a Private Plane

Chapter 8,
   Rented a Private Plane
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Chloe didn't seem very fond of the idea of going on a date with someone, but she knew for a fact she wasn't going to sleep with him, she isn't a hoe

    Chloe didn't seem very fond of the idea of going on a date with someone, but she knew for a fact she wasn't going to sleep with him, she isn't a hoe. Yasmin took the liberty of showing her a photo of June, and he wasn't bad looking. Yasmin always had good taste in men, even if Chloe didn't like to admit it.
  Speaking of the girl not liking to admit things, she didn't want to admit she had doubts about this date either. She seemed as if this was a little too fast, and she didn't want to seem fast herself. So many things could go wrong, and it was a tad bit scary.

  She didn't notice but it was written all over her face, her body language gave it away quickly. This date could go of many ways, and Yasmin was only praying that it went well. Chloe deserved happiness, and nothing but good in her life.
  Considering the date would be at park, Chloe was going to dress in a sundress and cute sneakers. They were going to have a picnic because picnic dates are top tier, if you disagree, you can argue with the wall. June, surprisingly, thought of this idea, and Chloe did not disagree.

  There's only a small handful of men who actually have good date ideas, and know how to treat a woman. Same with women, anyone could be evil if they intend on it. Once Chloe was done getting all dolled up, she looked in the mirror to see if she was happy with the final product, which she was.
  There's a small misconception that many people have, and that was girls, along with women, dress for men. Which it may be true for some people, it isn't true for all. Chloe would like to dress for herself, but also make sure she was dressing as if she was ready to impress someone.

  Impressing yourself first was always the mission, and if you aren't satisfied with the outcome, then you redo it until you're happy. Impressing someone else always comes second,  even if you don't think that's correct.

  "You look desirable, June is going to have his socks blown off the minute he sees you!" Yasmin awed as she looked at Chloe, signalling her to do a tiny twirl for her.

  Chloe chuckled before twirling around happily, it was no secret that the girl felt as if she was a princess. But now that the getting ready part is over, it was now time for her to head out and go on the date. Everything could go wrong but it could also go right, it was truly up to God and the universe at this point.
After one final look into the mirror, Chloe hugged Yasmin good bye before walking out of the house, closing the door behind her. The park really wasn't far from her so she could walk it, besides walking would give her enough time to give herself a pep talk. That's what she really needed at the moment.

  "Wait wait wait, you work at a real estate company? What's it like?" Chloe asked as she stared at her date in awe, it has been a full hour and the date was going well.

  June was careful and respectful, he was a sweetie pie and that tugged at Chloe's heart strings. He had no right to be this perfect in her eyes, but she didn't know that he thought the same. The butterflies in her stomach were working overtime, and it seemed to never bother her.

  "It's pretty fun, checking out the houses but I'm not into the rude ass clients I get at times." June snickered as he slowly reached for her hand, this was almost the first time a boy, or man, had even treated her as if she was a princess.

  June never once looked away from her eyes whenever she spoke or laughed, it seemed like his eyes were glued onto her. Everything felt so fuzzy, this was a good feeling.

  "I get rude customers all the time in my coffee shop, I swear I want to spit in their drinks." Chloe snorted, throwing her head back in laughter as soon as the words left her mouth.

  June laughed along with her, but watched intently with the way she would laugh, smile, grin, blush. It was magical to him, he liked magical, and there was no secret that she was magical.

  "I rented a private plane, I thought we could go somewhere special for an hour or two." June beamed as he got up from the ground, with his hand outstretched for Chloe to grab on to.

  Chloe smiled and grabbed onto his hand as she got up from the ground, this would be the first fancy date she would ever be on. Yasmin would be proud, Chloe was proud of herself as well. This could be someone who can give her as much happiness as she already gives herself.