V. Quickie In The Bathroom

Chapter 5,
   Quickie In The Bathroom
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Chloe was too busy getting ready to notice that her phone was blowing up with messages from her besr friend, Yasmin, who wanted to come over and discuss the date details

   Chloe was too busy getting ready to notice that her phone was blowing up with messages from her besr friend, Yasmin, who wanted to come over and discuss the date details. Once her make up was done, Chloe finally picked up her phone and called Yasmin back. Except, the girl was already on her way to the house, she wasn't going to miss, giving her best friend the sex talk.
  Yeah they're in their twenties, but Yasmin just wants Chloe to be safe and have fun while being safe. You can get anything these days if you're not careful, and that's something that they both want to prevent. Not that Chloe minded, she enjoyed these moments she had with her best friend.

  Nervous was an understatement, that feeling was nothing. Chloe was mostly focused on the date going well, she knew that if it did then maybe they're friendship would turn into something more. That was the exciting part of the date.
  Butterflies swarmed the girl's stomach as she said her goodbyes to her best friend, grabbing her phone along with her purse. Once she was out the door, it was as if her nerves died and went away. Maybe everything will be alright, and she was just over thinking it.

  How did I even get here?!

  Chloe thought to herself as she found her hands working quickly on Jay's pants, unzipping it within two seconds. Their lips locked and moved together as if it were meant to be, her heart was racing so fast, you'd think it was a Nascar. The air was filled with lust as Jay pushed her against the wall, what the fuck is going on. It was exciting, as Chloe threw her head back gently against the wall, giving Jay easier access to attack her neck.

  "Oh, Jay," Chloe let out a breathy moan as the eager boy began to lift her skirt up, it felt good at the moment but it shouldn't happen. Not in this way anyways.

  "Wait... We, shouldn't-"

  It was like Chloe was trying to learn how to speak again as Jay kissed her softly, everything felt euphoric.

  "Just like me take care of you Princess, how about that?" Jay growled, it sent shivers down Chloe's spine as she reluctantly nodded her head.

  The girl's face heated up, Jay lifted Chloe up and placed her on the sink. Why was this happening, this was like another wet dream, what the actual fuck? This was happening with her childhood best friend, nothing made sense anymore. Thinking about everything that Jay would do to Chloe, had the girl silenced.

  "You've gone all quiet, what happened to the chatty Chloe I know and love?" Jay mocked, knowing that it wouldn't be easy to speak when you're about to get railed.

  Just as Chloe was getting ready to speak, she jumped, caught off guard at the fact Jay had made his way to her core. He maintained eye contact with her, blinking but never moving his gaze from her. He looked hungry, starving actually.