VII. Play The Player

Chapter 7,
   Play The Player
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     The phone call with Jay was a little wild, and that was only because Chloe was going easy on the boy

     The phone call with Jay was a little wild, and that was only because Chloe was going easy on the boy. She wanted to curse him out even more, tell him about all his flaws, and even hurt his ego by explaining he barely did magic in bed. Except she didn't, she knew being angry wasn't going to change the past, and it wasn't going to change the fact he was going to cheat anyways.
  Yasmin knew about everything he said because Chloe told her, it seemed so messed up to know anyone can be cheated on and then thrown away. Maybe that's not what happened, but it's what it felt like.

  "You're not wrong for thinking that this is fucked up, he practically only used you for revenge." Yasmin comforted as she sat down on the counter, wrapping her arms around her best friend.

   It didn't feel right, for someone to use you just so they can have revenge. If Jay would have told Chloe that he wanted to hurt his girlfriend back, then maybe she would have been on board, but you can't just do that. The only part that matters in all of this, is that Chloe's feelings weren't hurt badly. She just lost trust in him.
  Anyone would lose trust in the person they considered a friend if they used them for revenge, especially for revenge sex. Like, what is going through your head when you do this? Absolutely nothing.

  Chloe didn't say anything, she managed to stay quiet for almost an hour, just thinking of she wanted to say or do. Her frustrations weren't all the way out but she couldn't take it out on anyone else, it wasn't right.

  "Simply, never bring him around me ever again. So much for being our childhood best friend." Chloe muttered as she slumped down, her mood was deflated.

  Yasmin sighed and rubbed her shoulders before getting off the counter, Chloe tried to force a smile but she just couldn't. It was never right to use someone for your personal gain, it's just fucked.
  The two walked to the living and sat down on the couch, it was a comfortable silence and Chloe tried to collect her thoughts. Boys were assholes, especially if they still need some growing up to do.

  "I know now isn't the best time, but I have this guy, maybe you guys could talk and he could fix your mood?" Yasmin asked as she shifted her weight to face her friend, Chloe just glared at the girl.

  She just got railed and then used, was she seriously in the mood to go and meet a new guy? She wasn't prepared. But she trusted Chloe, not the guy though.

  "I don't think so Yas, I'm not going for it." Chloe grabbed the remote to turn on the TV, she didn't want to talk about boys or men any longer.

  Chloe just wanted to have a relaxing day, although Jay might have ruined it. She just wanted to keep her mood low, and have nothing change that. People suck, not just men, although it's majority of men.

  "You know, maybe you could get your revenge on Jay, June wouldn't mind it." Yasmine spoke again, only this time the idea wasn't bad.

  "I don't want this kid, to feel the way I did." Chloe responded, not taking her eyes off the television.

  The thought of playing the player intrigued Chloe, but she didn't want to hurt anyone. Even if you're planning on hurting one person, it can hurt other people who are involved or know of the plan.
  But the look on Jay's face, maybe that's what could lift her mood. Chloe could envision him, calling her possibly angry for not telling him shit, as she laughs. Maybe Yasmin does have good ideas.

Before anyone spoke, Yasmin's phone got a notification and she checked it, naturally. Her jaw dropped and she slowly passed the phone to Chloe.

  It was a photo of Jay, with his stupid fucking white girl, the caption stating that all bad things have good outcomes, and that nothing can break their relationship. Is he being so fucking for real right now?

  "What did you say his name was again?"