VI. Two Wrongs Don't Make a Right

Chapter 6,
   Two Wrongs Don't Make a Right
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   "You slept with Jay?!" Yasmin shrieked as Chloe informed the girl about the date that happened last night, the shouting wasn't really necessary

  Although Chloe was fully sure that Jay and her weren't going to end up sleeping together, it just happened. It wasn't bad either, Jay certainly knew what he was doing and how he was going to do it.

  "Did you at least enjoy it?" Yasmin asked once again, but Chloe wasn't even sure herself.

  Yes it felt good, but it wasn't mind blowing sex, anyone can make her feel that way, but she didn't want to say no. What if he thought he was the only one to make her feel that way? She didn't want to mess with his ego.

  "Mind blowing, I mean he did tricks that even I didn't know you could do."

  That wasn't a complete lie, Jay did make her feel special in a way, but it wasn't exactly what she was expecting. After the quickie that they had, they resumed to dinner and then went their separate ways. It was a one night stand, well that was Chloe believed.
  The girl sat her best friend down and went into extreme detail about what went down, although a lot of people don't like to talk about their sex life, Chloe had no shamed. Yasmin knew everything about her, what difference does it make?

  "Well, speaking of the devil, it seems like Jay just posted on his Instagram. Let's check it, shall we?" Yasmin spoke as if she was trying to lighten the mood.

  It was almost as if Chloe was smacked with a bus when she saw the Instagram post, Jay was with a girl. The same white girl from the coffee shop, they were holding hands as their lips locked with each other. Yasmin's eyes widened as she turned her phone off and looked at me.
  Not only did Jay sleep with Chloe, he had a girlfriend, which meant he cheated on her. Tears didn't seem to spawn, instead she grabbed her own phone and began to dial. Someone was going to feel her anger, and it wasn't about to be Yasmin.

  "Don't angry text, you say a lot of threats and then the cops might get called and everything gets messy." Yasmin sighed as she reached over to snatch Chloe's phone from her hand.

  "I'm not angry texting, I'm angry calling. Jay shouldn't cheat on his girlfriend, even if she is a fucking bitch." Chloe was fuming as she snatched her phone, this was going to be a messy day, Yasmin could feel it.

"Don't try to fucking justify the fact you cheated, you punk!" Chloe shouted as she got up from the couch, Jay finally answered the phone and the wait only made Chloe angrier.

  Yasmin didn't want to hear the shouting but she didn't want to walk away from this, it was always entertaining and almost humourous when Chloe was angry. Everyone has laughed at their friend's anger one point in their life, there's no denying it. Something about seeing your friend clenched their fists, and grit their teeth is hilarious.
  Chloe walked to the kitchen and sat on the counter, as Jay stuttered and stumbled over his words.

  "It's not like that Chlo, you don't understand, I didn't mean to make it seem as if I used you." Jay stammered as he finally explained, it wasn't a good explanation though.

  "Then what the fuck was it supposed to look like Jay?! You fucking cheated!" Chloe seethed as she looked out the window, the weather was gloomy and looked like it was ready for rain.

  "Nobody has to know about this, I'm just trying to hurt her back."

  What was that even supposed to mean? Yasmin knew about this anyways, so there's not exactly nobody.

  "What does that even mean Jay?" Chloe's voice finally softened, she wasn't ready to waste any more energy on someone who clearly doesn't give a fuck.

  "She cheated on me first, and she thinks I don't know. I'm only trying to hurt her back, she doesn't know though, so let's keep it that way." Jay lowered his voice, how was Chloe meant to keep this secret?

  Two wrongs don't make a right, you can't just hurt someone back because they hurt you. It's against everything Chloe stands for, if you get revenge don't involve anyone else. A sigh escaped Chloe's lips as she stood silent, not knowing what to say or do.

  "Jay, don't fucking talk to me anymore."