XVII. Don't Fucking Touch Her

Chapter 17,
   Don't Fucking Touch Her
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was no secret that Yasmin would kill for Chloe, and Chloe would kill for Yasmin. When you have been best friends since forever, there seriously isn't anything you wouldn't want to do for them. If someone fucks with your best friend, you gotta fuck with them back.
When you believe that someone is worth everything, you want to give them everything.

  "You know I love you, right?" Yasmin asked suddenly, there was a comfortable silence as the girls sat on Chloe's bed, watching Netflix.

  Chloe looked away from the TV, they were watching 'Kick Ass 2' which isn't a bad movie. The girl smiled and nodded her head, before pausing the movie.

  "I love you way more though babes, there's nothing that I wouldn't do for you."

  It was an unspoken rule, even though you guys are best friends, it's good to let them know how much you love them and care for them.

  "I want a round two with Apple, no Blake to hold me back. Ya feel me?" Yasmin spoke as she got up from the bed and walked over to the full length mirror that hung on the door of Chloe's.

  It seemed pretty dumb, wanting to fight someone but then again, if you feel like you need a proper fight then go for it. Chloe smiled and shook her head, it would be entertaining to see another fight but it's not worth it.

  "Not going to happen, it might seem like an amazing idea now but trust me, it isn't." Chloe shook her head as she walked to the full length mirror as well.

  The two girls that posed in front of the full length mirror were always going to be as close as they were now and before. Nothing will pull them apart.

  There was a knock at the door, which confused the two girls as it was a little later in the day and they weren't expecting anyone. Chloe and Yasmin rushed down the stairs and checked the peephole, but saw Jay. Something was off.

  "Don't open the door, the fuck he doing here?" Yasmin questioned as she walked away from the door and walked to the kitchen.

  Chloe shrugged the girl off and unlocked the door, opening it. Jay looked as if he someone pissed his Apple juice because he was angry.

  "Where the fuck is your best friend?" Jay asked as he barged into the house, Yasmin walked out of the kitchen and immediately caught the vibe.

  "Don't barge into people's house if you're not wanted motherfucker."

Chloe didn't want to have an argument or fight in her home, much less deal with the aftermath of it all.

  "Jay get out, I'm not for the arguments and drama, and shit." Chloe crossed her arms as she tried to escort the boy out.

  Instead, he swatted her arms away from him, landing a loud smack on her forearm. Neither one of the girls could tell if it was an accident or mistake but they both didn't like it. The scary part of doing everything and anything for your best friend, is that you have no limit.

  "Don't put your dirty fucking hands on her!" Yasmin shouted as she walked forward out of the kitchen.

  Jay was about to say something but Chloe held her hand up and pointed to the door, an argument and drama is not what she wanted. Especially if she knew she didn't have the patience to fix or clean anything up. With angry looks exchanging from Chloe to Yasmin to Jay, Jay left the house.

  One thing was established that night, if you put your hands on Chloe, or try to hit Yasmin, it's over for you and that's a fact.