Ocean Eyes

Ocean Eyes by Billie Eillish

Y/N POV.
Exhaustion takes over as the fire continues to cackle in its warmth, the empty cave now resides us two small humans in it, the echoes of our gentle breaths and the stream of the water plays throughout the cavernous area. We manage to make ourselves comfortable inside the tent, cushioning ourselves on semi-wet blankets after washing off the dust away. The cold fabric hitting my skin sends shivers down my spine and I'm suddenly made aware of how we're sleeping together, yet again.

"It's cold," He confesses with a sigh.

For some reason, my body moves and turns towards him, my eyes meeting his. I'm once again blown by his eyes, and just like the waves of the blue ocean, it's as if he's pulling and pushing me... Like I'm the sand on the coast and he's washing me back towards the bottom of the ocean floor, my breath hitches as he shifts closer, as if I'm losing my breath in the waters. But, I'll gladly let myself drown in this drunk desire.

"Y/N...?" Ayato's voice brings me back to the harsh reality.

The dim light from the lamp barely helps at this point, only giving a more romantic setting in this situation. Yet, it feels like I'm the only one thinking this way because Ayato seems clearly unbothered by the lack of light. In fact, he seems more than content with the situation now and something in me tells me that he's up to something. And all of a sudden, I feel his presence shift even closer, highly aware that there are no pillows to keep the boundary between us which is barely there.

"Yeah, it's cold," I sigh, trying to distract myself from any thoughts I shouldn't be harbouring.

He shifts closer.

"Yeah?" He smirks slightly.

"Yeah," I say quickly, my sanity hanging on by a thin thread.

"I have an idea to keep us warm," He suggests, and I realise how close we are now, inches— No. Barely a centimetre apart. I can feel his hot breath on my face, making me think things I shouldn't be thinking.

"And what is it?" I provoke him further, not pulling away the eye contact.

My eyes widen as he flips himself on top of me, his hands supporting himself by the sides of my head, and I'm trapped between his limbs as if I'm in a prison cell. The light from the lamp yellows softly across his face, highlighting one side of his handsome structure and noble features, and it feels like even the lamp is doing this on purpose because his alluring eyes is screaming at me to kiss him.

"Are you sure you want to know?" He asks.

And at this moment, I'm made aware of what he's been saying. A brief silence befalls on us, our eyes exchanging silent conversations as I think about his words. There is absolutely no one here now, only us, in this dim darkness and cold cavern. The bright light from the fire outside is seeping through the sheets of the tent, yet I can't feel single touch of warmth except the slight brushing of skin between Ayato's fingers and my ears. No one will know if we don't say anything, it will be a secret kept between our breaths. And as if he already knows my answer, he reaches for the fabric of the tent and without looking, closes the only other source of light we have coming from outside.

He looks back at me again and those damn eyes.

It's like the vast ocean where the hulls of ships sail in, where the water reflects the Sun's rays, glistening on the surface like glittering light as it ripples across Teyvat. And for some reason, it gives me a deep sense of excitement because it feels like the calm before a storm. A storm where dark clouds blanket the sky, where the viridian-blue sea becomes choppy waves, and I can almost hear the sound of the rain platter against the dark oak of those tiny little ships. My eyes reflecting his, and his reflecting mine. His ocean eyes seem to swallow me whole, drowning me in the warmth of this supposedly cold sea, protecting me from everything I know and don't. The pounding sound of the tepid rain hitting the water's surface seems to ring in my head, the cacophony of the rhythmic pitter-patters somehow gives me... comfort. And, I know I am safe within his arms at just this thought.

"Show me..." The words leave my lips without any thoughts.

(SMUT not a joke. Minors, get off this app rn)

No words were needed as he dives onto my neck, placing gentle kisses into the corners of my skin that no one other myself has touched. I close my eyes, relishing in this moment for Archon knows how long this would last and if this would be the last time such a thing ever happens between us. He hesitantly makes his way up to my face, and pauses slightly. I know he's nervous about this, the reflection of me in his eyes tell me everything I need to know. And unlike the many other times when Ayato initiates anything at all, I make my move this time. Like a game of Go, I place my white stone far across the board, marking my space in his territory. This takes him by surprise but he returns my bold move with another, our lips dancing across each other's, a fight for dominance, desperation, and passion resumes. We place our stones on the wooden board perfectly, one after the other, filling up the spaces between us, and I move my hands to the back of his neck, my fingers brushing his sky-blue hair. It's soft and untangled, and I think to myself how can there be such a perfect man like him?

I flip him over, letting us catch our breaths as the crack of our lips dry a little at the heaving of pure desperado. And without losing eye contact, I disrobe myself slowly, letting the white cotton hit the hard ground below us. There it is, my reflection in his eyes, as if his whole world is full of me and only me, and my eyes reflect the same back, just like the way he consumes my whole soul. He's enraptured in the beauty that is me, the curves of my body, the smoothness of my skin that is barely touching his, and as I pull the hair stick out of my messy low bun, the curls fall down my front and back, framing my face and body, I hear a gasp escape from his pretty lips.

It takes him awhile to regain his composure, sitting himself up as he's trapped in between my thighs, pushing a few loose strands of hair behind my ear whilst staring into my eyes. He allows me to disrobe him, the expensive fabric hitting the surface with a quiet thud, and it would be an understatement to say that this would be a crime if the people in Inazuma or really, anyone else would come to know what is about to transpire between us right now... I can think about the scandals, the headlines on the papers, and the gossip while the nobles cover their filthy mouths with intricately made fans to discuss about how I managed to seduce such a man. But truly, he's the one who has seduced me.

I trace my fingers on the outline of his well-defined abs, admiring the view before leaning into him, bare skin touching, and the mere thought of such vulnerability sends me straight to Celestia. Just simply taking in the nature of his scent, returning him the hickeys he has placed upon me, and feeling his body makes me want to scream. The goosebumps on his porcelain skin begins to rise as I fumble with the cold metal buttons of his pants, refusing to give him any form of attention where he needs the most just for fun. A part of me wants to see how long I can test his patience for, to hear the grieving sighs he lets out after discovering I'm not going to palm him through the thin sheets of his pants drives me up the wall and I just love it. Alas, I cannot keep him waiting for so long for even I, myself am excited for what is to come. I unbutton his pants with ease and almost immediately, he flips me over onto the soft fabric from our strewn clothes, taking his pants and undergarments off at the same time.

"Don't ever tease me like that again," He mumbles lowly as he wraps his hand around his dick, rubbing himself onto the folds of my wetness.

"Again?" I hold in a moan.

"Hmm..." He returns a hum of confirmation, releasing a sigh as a pushes his tip in and out as a slight testament for what's to come.

"And what if I can't guarantee that?" I bat my eyelashes at him innocently, wanting to get more of a reaction from him.

"Then, I'll make sure you won't..." Ayato says with a quirked eyebrow before sliding in.