Chapter 2

My eyes slowly open, and somehow my body is exhausted. "Hello, miss. Are you alright?" Asks an angelic voice. The male puts me gently on the ground. I look up, and the sun is blocking my sight to see my savior. When the light disappears after a cloud I see a green-haired male with grey highlights. His hair has a weird shape of lightning bolts sticking out of his head. He wears a stylish, but uncomment outfit. And God... he is so attractive. "Miss, are you alright?", he says with a British accent. I woke up in reality, realizing I was staring. "Uh... yeah. I'm good!"

I stand up, looking around. There are tall skylines, and busy streets full of traffic. "Where am I?" I ask. Fear slowly builds in me. This isn't home or even near my home! Where am I?! "You serious?", he softly chuckles, not sure if I'm joking or not. "Yes! Where am I?", I repeat. "Oh, you must be a tourist, aren't you? All though most tourists know where they are..." He puts his arm on my shoulder. "Welcome to Herain City! The pride of the country", he has a flirty grin on his face. "For beautiful girls like yourself can be quite dangerous. But don't worry, I will always save you", the male winks at me before he walks away. "Duty is calling, see ya!" "Wai-" Suddenly the male flies up the sky, leaving me in shock. He can fly! Like, fly!! What is this place??

'Herain City' there rings a bell but I have no idea which country or even how I get here. Why can that guy fly? I should've asked his name, so stupid of me! I sigh while I walk in the city, there is so much noise and people like I've never seen before. I take my phone out of my pocket, but somehow there is no signal. "Come on!" I push on many apps where I maybe have the slightest chance to find my location or sent a message. Suddenly a large force pushes me to the ground. "Ouch" "Look out! Can't you see I'm in a hurry?" Says a young male. His hair is as black as raven, his eyes are beautiful. He wears traditional Japanese clothing with large black wings on his back, made of black feathers. Wait... wings? "Sorry", I mumble but the handsome male already walks away in a hurry. I wish his personality was as good as his looks...

It's beginning to get darker and I have still not found a single place to sleep. Seems like my money doesn't count in this world! Not only I'm desperate to find my location, but also I'm broke now! I can't pay for any hotel. And my legs are so tired of walking. A shiver comes down my spine, when I breathe out a white cloud flies into the dark sky. I just wish I could go home.

I sit down on the cold, stone ground in an alley, hoping that the walls will cover me from the icy wind. I bury my head in my arms as I try my best not to panic. If it gets colder I'm not sure if I would make it in the morning. "A cold night, isn't it?" I look up as soon as I hear a voice talking to me. It's an elderly man around 40 years old. He wears a white kimono and haves his hands in his pocket for the cold. "Yeah, it is", I reply while my hands tremble because of the cold.  "Don't you have to go home?", questions the man. "I try to", I reply shortly. Something is comforting about this man, not sure what it is. "I assume you don't have a place to stay, you can go to my house if you want. We got a spare bedroom." "But I can't pay." "Won't be necessary." I frown at the man. "How do I know I can trust you?" "You mean how do you know, I won't rape you? I'm a happily married man and have beautiful children. I just want to help you, but it's your choice to accept or refuse", he says. I hesitate, looking at the ground. I can't sit here in the cold all night... and this man looks trustworthy. What if he just wants to help? "If I may... I would like to accept your offer", I nod. "Then follow me."

After a while of walking, I see a massive, Japanese-like house. It's made out of brown wood and decorated with little dragon statues. There is a bench close by the front door. The man goes up the stairs and shoves the door open. I go in. The room is lit by lanterns, there is a carpet covering the floor. There is a table low to the floor and a cabinet with family pictures. "You have a nice house", I compliment him. "Thank you", replies the grey-haired man. "I made it with my own hands." "That must be a lot of work, this house looks so big."

"Ah, there you are! I was looki- oh my", a woman barged in the room. She's small and has long black hair in a bun. Her talking isn't very understanding but you get what she is saying. She walks up to me and suddenly grabs my face. "You are beautiful, dear! What's your name?" "[Name]", I reply. "Oh" She grabs my arm and drags me to the kitchen. "You hungry, yes?", she says with a big smile. "Uh... sure", I say and give her a warm smile back. "Don't be shy! We have enough food." She pushes me to the living room. There are two other people here. One guy and a girl, the girl doesn't look and is too busy on her phone, while the guy looks up and looks at me in surprise.

Wait... that's the same mean guy where I bumped into!