Chapter 11

My head is spinning and everything around me goes black. I feel a soft gust of wind touching my skin. I open my eyes to see the male I always saw in my dreams, his face isn't blurred this time.

He has pitch-black hair, and his eyes are as brown as chocolate. He wears Japanese clothing only more ancient as I saw in a movie before. There is a large katana on his belt as he reads a book. "Chikao..." his name rolls off my tongue. The male doesn't react.

He can't hear me...

The door bursts open and my eyes grow big as I see myself walking down the stairs. I wear a golden dress with a gun in my hand. The girl walks angrily to Chikao but says nothing as he looks at her. "Where is Reo?" Asks Chikao. "He is back to his old self", the other me answers as she throws the gun on the table.

What is happening?? Is that me? It can't be! 

"He wants to attack that superhero again." "Just let him, he will learn", mumbles Chikao. "No, that's the problem. He doesn't learn", says the other me again. Suddenly her e/c (eye color) eyes pierce straight into mine. My sight gets blurry again and I feel like I'm falling into a deep hole of darkness. As I land on the ground, I feel being watched. I look up and see an unfamiliar male in front of me. White hair and a large scar across his eye. "Reo stop!" The other me yells. The man 'Reo' turns around. "We need a plan, he almost killed you! You were dead if it wasn't for Chikao." "You just wanna sit here? Fine, go ahead. But I AM going to watch the world burn even if the last I'll do", answer Reo.

His last words echo like an empty tunnel through my mind and for the last time, everything gets dark again. "She looks a lot like you."
I turn around startled. "D-Declan? Where am I?" I ask. "What was that about?" Declan stands beside me. "That was your memories." "That can't be true! I never did that, I don't know these people! How can I have these memories?" "You tell me. This happened at least a couple of hundreds of years ago. You weren't even alive back then", he says. "Let's go back, shall we?" I nod my head and my eyes snap open as I stumble back from the amount of energy through me.

I look at Ryan and Declan, speechless I look at them. "Now I have more questions than answers, to be honest", I say. "If you want, we continue making this as a session. If I would show you more now, you probably can't get out", Declan says looking at the both of us. "But what will the price be, her life?", snarls Ryan. "No, this one catches my interest..." Declan grins at me with his eyes having a glint of lust. "... it would be a shame if she died." Ryan grabs my arm gently. "We should go, [name]", he says and walks me out. "See you next time, [name]!" Shouts Declan before Ryan shuts the door.

"Well... that was uhh... a lot", I say. Ryan just looks serious in front of him not saying a word. "So, your father works with his father?" I ask to clear things up. However, Ryan doesn't say a word and just sighs. After a long silence, I give up and just look outside while we drive back home. "Used to...", he finally says. I turn to Ryan. "Declan's father died a while ago. But I don't want to talk about it", he tells me. I nod my head in understanding and can't wait to finally arrive.

Ryan drives away, he hasn't gone back into the house. There aren't any other cars so I suspect I'm the first one back. I walk to the door but it's unlocked!

I DID lock the door, right?

I slowly open the door further, I don't see anyone nor any sign of a thief or something. "I really thought I locked the door", I mutter to myself. I close it and suddenly I hear something upstairs. I silently walk up the stairs to see one door open. I take a peek inside and see Damian sitting on his bed staring at the box of cookies I gave him. He looks sad yet so handsome at the same time. All of the sudden his hands start to glow with a bright white light. I can't help but stare at the kind of weird magic he uses. Like I'm trapped, forced to look at it. "[Name]...", he whispers. Damian chuckles. "... you are too innocent..." With that, the white light turns black with red highlights. "...to think you can spy on me."

Huh, what?

"You can come in you know", he says. "Oh..." I slowly open the door and take a few steps forward. "Y-you like them?" I ask with a smile on my face. He gives a sign to sit next to him. "Here", he says and gives me back the box. "Sweet of you but I can't accept this", Damian hands me the box of cookies and leaves his room, leaving me disappointed behind.

I sigh as I look back at the box. Doesn't he like cookies? Maybe I put in something wrong or he had an allergy? Or is it... because he thinks I'm not worthy enough for him...?

Somehow the thought makes me sad to think that. I hear another car arrive and then the door opens brutally. "Come on, give a hand!", Botan shouts. "We need painkillers and bandages!"

I frown and walk downstairs only to see Dai covered in blood and lying lifelessly on the ground.