I Just Need You To Be Okay.

Elizabeth walked slowly over to the bathroom El close behind her. Elizabeth was washing the smudged mascara off her red puffy cheeks.

El noticed something was wrong with Elizabeth. Are you okay? El asked.

I'm fine..... I think....but I think there's another option. Elizabeth says.

The bathtub was like the huge tanks at the lab but like 10 x smaller. El can you please go and tell the others real quick? I'll stay here to make sure I don't say anything stupid. Elizabeth giggled.

The bath, El said. 

What? Joyce questions.

The bath I can find them. El said kinda quivering on words.

No. Elizabeth said standing in the bathrooms frame. El you need to recharge, I'll go. 

__________________________________________________________________________

Jonathan and Hopper were out getting salt for the bath, Elizabeth remembered that this will work better with a freshly shaved head. But since she didn't feel like it, she just put her hair in a ponytail. 

Jonathan and Hopper bickered about stuff but it wasn't really bickering. It was fighting not physically but verbally. About will, Jonathan not being able to go into the upside down. That stuff,

Same with the Wheeler siblings, no more secrets okay we tell each other everything. Do you like Jonathan? Mike asked smugly. No its- were not like that. Do you like Eleven? Nancy asked. Eww no gross Mike responded. Even though deep down he loved that girl with all of his heart.

________________________________________________________________________________

This will keep it dark for you. Joyce said to her daughter. Just like in your bath tub. Your my little brave girl. Joyce said.

Meanwhile the trio of Mike,Lucas and Dustin we're testing the pool water to make sure it was in okay condition.

Elizabeth takes off her light jacket to revel her in  black sweatpants and a white tank top. Elizabeth put on the silly looking glasses. The others guide her as she steps into the pool and gently lays down

the lights begin to flicker for a brief moment.

Now there she was standing in the wet dark void.

Barb? Barbara? She looks at the mushy blob and approaches it. To her horror dead rotting Barb in the clump. Elizabeth steps back frightened. The lights go off and on again.

Is Barb okay Nancy yells. Gone gone gone Elizabeth says over and over again. 

Castle Byers she says Elizabeth approaches the castle and moves the curtain and looks down. Will? will?. Just hold on a little longer Elizabeth wakes and is shuttering.

                . I just need you to be okay.