Purely Platonic.

Okay, so I'm also sorry for breaking the moment. Robin, I really like you, but I don't like you in a girlfriend kinda way. I think you are really pretty, and funny, and smart your an amazing person to be around. But just because I don't really like you in that way, doesn't mean we can't be all platonic and shit. Elizabeth said still holding onto Robin.

Okay. Robin said in a gleeful voice.

And I want to tell you something, Robin. The truth is, I used to like like you. But I was scared to tell you that I did because I didn't know you were attracted to girls like that. But then I realized that you were probably just a straight girl, so I got over it. Elizabeth said looking down at the floor.

Oh, shit. Robin says staring blankly at she stalls wall.

I'm confused. What is happening? Steve asks.

I don't fucking know either. Elizabeth giggled as she pulled away from Robins hug.

But even though I'm a lesbian I think, can we still be friends? Like you won't secretly hate me or some shit? Robin asked.

I don't hate you for that Robin,and I never will, it takes a lot of courage to come out to people like that. Elizabeth says soothingly.

Okay, sooooo I think I caught up? Steve asks.

Yeah. Elizabeth laughs.

Steve starts to giggle but then laughs fully, Robin soon follows the laughing trend.

But just then none other than Dustin Henderson walks through the bathroom door.

Okay. What the hell? Dustin asks in a angry voice.

Then three just start to laugh again. Steve slaps his leg and rests his head on Elizabeth's shoulder as he laughs.

Then Dustin sneaks his head out of the bathroom as the crowds from the theater pool out.

And blend. Dustin says as they sneak into the crowd of people.

Well shit that worked. Erica said.

Course it worked, now we just have to get on the bus with the rest of these plebes and home sweet home, here we come. Dustin says in a cool voice.

Uh, Dustin? Steve asks.

What? Dustin responded.

Yeah, we might not wanna go to your house. Steve says.

Why? Dustin asks.

Well, I might have told them your full name. Steve said worriedly as he grips Elizabeth's left hand.

What is wrong with you? Dustin asks in a angry voice.

Dude, I was drugged. Steve said defensively.

So? Dustin asks.

So? Steve repeats.

So, you resist. You tough it out. You tough it out like a man. Dustin says.

Oh, yeah, it's easy for you to say. Steve responded.

Guys? Robin and Elizabeth asks together.

Elizabeth pulls Steve's shirt sleeve, signaling to him to lean down. A Russian. Elizabeth whispers into Steve's ear.

The Russian man looks over as the group runs back. Shit. Steve whispers still holding Elizabeth's hand.

Now, remember. Keep calm, no powers. No harm to you. Steve said in a very worried mixed with scared voice.

I know. But if I kill them all, then no one would know. Elizabeth reminds him.

Well let's just not. Steve said trying to end that conversation.