Danger.

After a second of silence the group started to walk to follow the little Demogorgon.

You're positive that was Dart? Lucas asks suspiciously.

Yes. He had the exact same yellow pattern on his butt.  Dustin mutters.

He was tiny two days ago. Max interjects.

Well, he's molted three times already. Dustin said plainly.

Malted? Steve asked.

Molted. Dustin corrects.

Dingus. Elizabeth mutters as she leads the group through the dark.

Shed his skin to make room for growth like horn worms. Dustin explains.

When's he gonna molt again? Max asks.

It's gotta be soon. When he does he'll be fully grown, or close to it. And so will his friend's. Dustin explains.

Yeah, and he's gonna eat a lot more than just cat's. Steve mutters.

Wait, a cat? Lucas interrupts.

Dart ate a cat? 

Wait what? No.

What are you talking about? He ate Mews. Steve says obviously.

Elizabeth uses her powers to throw a nearby stick at Steve.

Hey! Just because your a witch now doesn't mean you can be a dick! Steve yells to Elizabeth.

No, Steve you don't understand! I'm putting El, Will and myself in danger by saving your asses! And it will be all my fault, again! Elizabeth yells filled with anger.

Again? Max asks.

Not enough time to explain. Elizabeth insisted.

Wait I knew it, you kept him! Lucas yells at Dustin.

No, no no. No, I... No, I.... He missed me. He wanted to come home. Dustin stutters.

Bullshit! Lucas yells.

I didn't know he was a Demogorgon, okay?

Oh, so now you admit it? Lucas yells questioning the boy.

Guys, who cares? We have to go.

I care! You pit the party in jeopardy! You broke the rule of law! Lucas yelled.

So did you! Dustin exclaims.

What?

You told a stranger the truth! Dustin yells pointing his flashlight at Max.

Okay! You little assholes! You all broke the rule of law! Just get over it! I agree with Max, it doesn't matter. We need to go, were losing time. Will might die while you two are fighting! Do you really want that to happen? Elizabeth yells just absolutely losing her patience with the young boys.

Elizabeth storms off as the boys continue fighting.

Hey guys? Steve asked pointing to the back of Elizabeth as she faced the woods. Guys! He yells back again to get the attention of the three teens.

No no no no, hey guys? Why are you headed towards the sound? Max calls behind them.

I don't see them. Dustin says as the group reaches the ledge of land. 

Its the lab. Lucas says as he looks through his binoculars then to Elizabeth.

Elizabeth quickly runs down to the lab the group following.

They all walk to the entrance to be greeted by none other than Jonathan and Nancy.

Steve? Elizabeth? The two ask in sync.