High/Drunk Voices.

Shit, the cops. Elizabeth gasped.

But the cop cars weren't coming their way. But down the street of another victim of Vecna's killing rampage.

Steve, Max, Dustin,Robin and Elizabeth pulled up in his car to the scene. Nancy was getting interrogated by a police officer. When she saw the group she gave the group a little wave, Steve following her wave up.

The group wandered off to a little pavilion/bench area thing to explain everything to Nancy.

You're saying that this thing that killed Fred and Chrissy, it's from the Upside Down? Nancy asks, basically summing up the situation.

If the shoe fits. Steve replies.

Our working theory is that he attacks with a spell or a curse. Dustin explains to further detail.

Now, whether or not he's doing the bidding of the Mind Flayer, or just loves killing teens, we don't know. Elizabeth adds to Dustin's explanation.

All we know is this is something different. Something new. Max said looking up from the table.

Doesn't make sense. Nancy replied in confusion.

It's only a theory, Elizabeth's theory. At least. Dustin said looking at the girl.

Watch the world end because you didn't believe me. Elizabeth sighed.

No, not that, it's just, Fred and Chrissy don't make sense. I mean, why them? Nancy clarify's.

Maybe they were just in the wrong place. Dustin says. They were both at the game.

And both near the trailer park. Max adds.

We're at the trailer park. Uh, should we maybe not be here? Steve asks looking around making Elizabeth snort. 

There is something about this place, Fred started acting weird the second we got here. Nancy said.

Acting weird as in....? Robin asks.

Scared, on edge, upset. Nancy recalls.

Max said Chrissy was upset too. Dustin put together.

Yeah, but not here. She was crying in the bathroom at school. Max adds.

Serial killers stalk their prey before they strike, right? Robin asks. So maybe Fred and Chrissy saw this Vecman-- Vecna Dustin corrects.

Dunno about you guys, but if I saw some freaky wizard monster, I would mention it to someone. Steve said in concern.

Well look at me. Elizabeth says in the weird morning high pitched voice she gets sometimes when she is high/ drunk.

Maybe they did. Max said. I saw Chrissy leaving Ms. Kelley's office. If you'd saw a monster ,you......you wouldn't go to the police. They'd never believe you. But you might go to your-

Your shrink. Robin finishes. (With is a shrink?) a clinical psychologist, psychiatrist, or psychotherapist. The google answer.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Bye Bye, but anyway sorry for how short these parts have gotten! Ill make more time, I promise!