Stressed Out.

Hey? Steve asked gently to the sleeping Elizabeth.

Huh? she grunts half awake.

Baby, remember? We need to go to school, so your mom won't beat your ass for skipping. Steve said as he gets out of bed to retrieve her some cloths.

Elizabeth got up to go wash her face and brush her hair.

Here. Steve said handing her some black jeans with holes in them (it was the style of the jeans) He gave her a long black short sleeve shirt. Elizabeth grabbed her an arm glove to conceal the cut and bruised tattooed wrist.

Shit. Were are my contacts? 

Baby..........why don't you not wear them...... just for today.... Steve said with the contacts case in his hand. 

Okay....I guess but come on were gonna be late. She said running down stairs to get a bowl of cereal. 

What are you doing? We need to go. Steve asked.

I'm getting breakfast. Duh.

Okay I guess.......but don't get crumbs in the car. Steve warned.

_____________________________________________________

So, he asked you to take me home? Nancy asked Jonathan as they sit on the hood of his car.

Yeah, yeah, he was upset. I mean he was really upset. But he was still worried about you. Hey. You need to cut yourself some slack. Okay? People say stupid things when their wasted. Things they don't mean. Jonathan comforted her.

Yeah, but that's the thing. What if I did mean it? All this time I've been trying so hard to pretend like everything is fine, but it's not I,,,, I feel like there's this I don't know like this....

Like there's this weight you're carrying around with you. All the time. I feel it to.

Yeah but it's different for you. Will and Elizabeth actually came home.

Yeah. Yeah they did. But their not the same. I try to be there for them you know, to help them but......I don't know....I mean maybe... maybe things can't just go back to the way they were.

Doesn't that make you mad? 

Mad? 

Yeah those people who hurt Barb, Will and Elizabeth. Ruined so many lives. And they just get away with it.

The people responsible for this.... they're dead.

Do you really believe that? 

Hey your mom's boyfriend....he works at radio shack, right?

Yeah. Why? what are you thinking?

Do you wanna skip?

_______________________________________________

Well I don't know were Jonathan is so....... Elizabeth says.

And Nancy is no were to be seen....... Steve started.

Well I'ma go call mom. And see what happens with her.

__________________________________________________

Well she said that it was okay. And that I'm not in trouble, she just mad at Jonathan for being irresponsible and skipping with Nancy. Elizabeth says as she walks over to Steve.

____________________________________________________________________

But my mom said it wouldn't be a bad idea if we both skipped. Elizabeth said