I Will, I Always Will.

Mom I-. Elizabeth started.

Elizabeth, stop. What if someone saw you? They would've called the cops or some shit! Even worse, the lab's might find you! Joyce yelled.

Wait? Lab? What lab? Steve asked very concerned for her.

How rude of me, let me introduce myself. Elizabeth said smugly, extending her hand for him to shake. I'm 003. Elizabeth said with a load of sarcasm.

What do you mean? 003? Steve asked

The lab's. Elizabeth said plainly.

Lab's? There's more than one? Steve asked.

I'll leave you to alone to figure this out. Joyce said walking out of the house.

Talk to me. Steve said sitting on the floor, next to the couch were Elizabeth laid.

Okay......well you know my accent right? 

Yeah?

I was born in Russia.

What? How is Joyce your mother then?

Her and my dad were on a trip there. Not knowing the due date, so I was born in a Russian lab. 

A Russian lab? Steve scoffed.

Yep. 

Well, what happens next to the story? Steve asked.

Well, the lab guys saw the light flicker when I was blinking. And they were trained to know, that means a new........comrade? Elizabeth stated unsure of the words she used.

What next?

Well. I was kept there  for about 4 years until I opened a gate.......and I escaped with my sister.  

What sister? Are you a twin? Steve asked.

Nope. We're not even related blood wise either. We um.....never really got to know our parents and uh ya. We were our own family.

Continue.

I- uh she was from Hawkins lab and I- I escaped with her. She was brought to Russia as like secret cargo. So we both left like secret cargo.

But how did your find your mom?

Well. See my eye's? Elizabeth questions as Steve looked deep into the girls eyes.

I see. They are beautiful. But how do your eye's help? Steve said like he just asked the stupidest question ever.

Elizabeth reached to her eyes. They were contacts, pretty blue ones. 

Wow.......Steve said marveling her eyes.

They were different colors. 

One was a dark green hazel. Other a old grey.

Do you have cataracts? Steve asked.

No. That's the reason I wear these. So I don't get judged.

But how?-

My mom saw my eyes they were beautiful. Hopper found me when I strayed away from El's path. So he took me to the Byers house because he couldn't handle having a non-fluent English speaker in his house.

And?

When Joyce saw me, she knew it was me. 

How?

2 and 2. Just my eyes and the fact I only knew Russian. Coincidence? I think not.

Oh.............But lab'(s) . Plural more than one.