Its Only Marijuana, Dad.

A Russian army threw open the door you and your co workers were pushing with your body's against, throwing all three of them against a wall. The Russians yelled and pointed their guns at the three. But you all put your hands up.

You were all split up. The Russians were grabbing your arms and pulling you from he other two. Robin mouthed you to use your powers, but you couldn't let anybody from this lab know. They would kill her. She wasn't supposed to leave, she was an amazing assassin so people knew who she is. And having a 003 tattoo on you wrist that you cant get off would be a little to much of a give away.

You were taken into a room. An interrogation room it seemed. There was about 7 other men in there with her, all dressed up in a Russian guard outfit, three to her left and right and one right in front of her. They asked who I was.  My full name,my country and how old she was. 

But Elizabeth is smart so she said. My name is Lisa Murran Margret. I am 20 years old and I come from California. But she dropped the Russian accent as much as she could.

That is not the truth! A Russian guard yells as another one slaps you across the face. 

Who do you work for? A man asks in a more threatening dominant voice.

I work for Scoops Ahoy! God damn it! I'm telling the truth! I wouldn't be wearing an uniform like this! See the name? Lisa. Okay? Now let me go! Elizabeth yells. She had been running for years so she knew if she got caught change her name on everything she owned. Her work name tag she changed the name to Lisa.

You look familiar..... A man says, he looks like a general.

Well, maybe it's because I look like some other people you've probably brought in here and beet! Elizabeth yells, eyes closed in anger.

Hit her again. The general commands.

But Elizabeth ducked but a man surrounding her grabbed her by the neck. We don't want to play. Answer the question.

I'M TELLING YOU THE GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING TRUTH YOU SOME OF BITCHES! Elizabeth yells trying to hold in her powers.

The general punched her on the cheek. But Elizabeth didn't hesitate by the impact. 

Hmm a tough one...... The general states.

Ya no shit, this economy is a joke. Elizabeth responded in a unpleasant chuckle.

Let's try this again.....the general says.

No. Shit no. Elizabeth pleaded.

....................................................

That was the last thing she remembered before being knocked out.

She woke up in a room she was in the floor, her hands were wrapped up with rope.

Get your hands off me! Robin yells as she was thrown into a room with Steve and Elizabeth being thrown in to.

Hey... Steve? Elizabeth? What did you do to them? Robin asks.

The general walks in. What did you to them? What did you do-. Robin was cut off as the man slaps her hard.

Elizabeth woke up in pain. She was in a chair with her, Steve's and Robins backs facing each other's.

 Shit, Elizabeth wake up! Steve yells in pain.

Shut up, I work for Scoops! I promise! Elizabeth yells in agony.

Huh? I know you work at Scoops. Elizabeth what did they do to you? Steve asked in a worried tone.

Shit, they punched me and asked me questions. She responded. You?