.Scoops Troop.

SEASON THREEEEEEEE TIMEEEEE!!!!!!!

Elizabeth and Steve are now working at Starcourt Mall. The two work with another girl, named Robin. She went to school with them, but they never talked to her.

But Scoops Ahoy was 'fun' and totally not just because they were all little kids that didn't get into college. Elizabeth could but she didn't because everything could go so crazy at anytime, but she would be in another state. She didn't want to take the chances, and she didn't want to be away from Steve.

I mean they got brakes, but most of the time the trio sat around eating ice cream.( Or Steve was eating Elizabeth's face) I swear to God that's not gonna make it to the final version.

____________________________________________________________________

The light just stopped. First starting at the movie theater were Steve had to continue sneaking them into.

That's weird. Steve said as he was scooping ice cream for a customer.

Steve walked over to the light switch and was flicking the switch over and over again.

That isn't gonna work dingus. Robin said.

Elizabeth felt bad so she used her powers to flicker the lights back to normal.

Let there be light. Steve stated smugly as Elizabeth winks at him.

Elizabeth stayed at Steve's house, since Nancy was gonna be there. She was tired of hearing them kiss each other from her bedroom.

Dustin was coming back today! Elizabeth yells.

............................................................................

Elizabeth and Steve we're challenging each other to see who is the better flirt.

So far Elizabeth has got 8 guys and 6 girls hooked to her. 

Steve was 0 to 0 so far.

Steve, your a terrible flirt. Elizabeth jokes.

Yeah, like, Elizabeth has like 6 girls in love with her. Girls! Robin said excitedly.

Yeah....... yeah.....I know. Elizabeth said looking down as she took the sailor hat off. Jesus, hat go fuck yourself! Elizabeth yelled in a whisper voice, trying not to get any attention from the customer mom's.

Meanwhile Steve was on his brake. Elizabeth was the person up front working the scoops.

Ahoy! She yells to a group of small children approaching the counter.

Hello! One of them yelled eagerly.

Uh, where is your mom or dad at? Elizabeth asked as she looked out into the main part of the mall.

She is out there. The oldest on said. There was four kids.

Okay wel- Elizabeth starts.

Are you a real pirate? The littlest one asked. 

Umm, I'm not a pirate.....but I am a sailor! We get to sail the seas like pirates. Elizabeth lied.

Were is the rest of your crew? The third youngest kid asked.

They are in the back.....uh they need to chill down over by the coolers.....they were out in the sun all day scrubbing the deck. Elizabeth made up.

Oh okay. The oldest kid said, she was probably only 8 years old.

Well, can I get any of you little sailors anything? Elizabeth asked in a very cheerful voice.

Yeah, can I get a banana split? Four spoons. The oldest kid replies.

Oooooo! Fancy! Elizabeth says as she smiles to the kids.

Here you go. The second one said putting some money on the counter.

Nope. This one is on the house. Gotta make sure my little sailors don't have a heat stroke from the hot weather! Elizabeth joked as she scooted the money back to the kids.

Okay cool, thanks! The oldest said to Elizabeth with a big smile.

( meanwhile during the conversation with the kids Dustin came over to tell Steve that he intercepted a secret Russian code. Now Dustin and Robin were in the back trying to translate it.)

El and Max came by. El dropped Mikes ass. And Nana was 'Sick'. I'm Telling you. Crazy day.

The silver cat feeds. Robin says.

I bet their talking about Monopoly. Elizabeth jokes.

Steve sighs and Hits Elizabeth on the shoulder lightly. Eli.....not the time. He whined. Eli was Elizabeth's nick name.

Evil Russians. Wow. Yeah that fits. Elizabeth said in a sarcastic tone but she really meant it. The three walking in the hallway as Robin notices that Steve was behind them. 

Quarters! I need quarters! Steve yelled as the three ran to him.

You sure your tall enough for that ride? Robin joked.

Need help up there little, Stevie? Elizabeth added. The other two chuckled.

Shhhh will you two just listen? Steve asked.

The music. Elizabeth said as she broke the silence.

Well now we know that were all gonna die. That's fun! Elizabeth exclaims in a happy sarcastic voice.

Were not gonna die. Steve said

Well not right now. Dustin said.

Right now. Elizabeth scoffed. I think you mean very soon.

...........................................................................

Btw recap Elizabeth was born in Russia! But Steve doesn't want Elizabeth to get involved with it, he's worried about her, doesn't wanna lose her.