♥Washing Machine ♥

It was just a false alarm. Elizabeth said to Steve calmly.

Okay. Steve said grabbing Elizabeth's hand, they were in the back of the Surfer Boy Pizza van.

.........................................................................................

They had arrived at Rink-O-Mania.

Steve had dragged Elizabeth out of the van, El had excitedly ran to the entrance with Mike. 

Hey, you two just gonna ditch us with these guys? Elizabeth asked Jonathan and Argyle in fake sarcasm.

Yeah? Have fun! Jonathan called to the kids but stopped Will by yelling his name.

Hey, Will! Jonathan calls. We'll be back at 6:00. Have fun, okay? Jonathan asked.

Okay. Will responded flatly.

.......................................................

So, have any of you guys ever really been roller skating? Steve asked suspiciously as the group sat down at a bench to put their skates on.

Yeah, I did a little bit. Elizabeth responded sheepishly.

Okay, well just so you know, if you fall, I'm gonna help you up, after laughing at you. Steve said playfully. That goes for all of you by the way. Steve assured.

We are all independent people, Steve. Elizabeth said happily.

Oh, I forgot. You need socks. El said to Mike.

Mike ran off to go get socks, and Will was talking to El. But Elizabeth and Steve were already ready to go out onto the floor.

You guys almost ready? Elizabeth asked impatiently.

You two can go, we'll catch up. El responded.

Oh, okay. Elizabeth sighed as her and Steve skate away.

Hey, your pretty good. Elizabeth said to Steve's skating skills.

Yeah, I mean, it's kinda easy when you have some socks and big hallways with no super vision. Steve responded playing with her hand as they skate.

Now, El Mike and Will were all in the rink.

Hey, wanna go see what's up with Will? Elizabeth asks Steve.

Yeah, c'mon. Steve responded as they skated faster to catch up with Will.

Hey, you okay? You look pretty gloomy. Elizabeth asked as she eyes Wills body language.

I'm good, just thinking about something. Will responded to his older sister.

Okay, well just enjoy yourself. Okay? Elizabeth asks.

Yeah, okay. Will responded flatly.

Love you. Elizabeth says to Will as she skates off with Steve to catch up with El.

Love you too, Elizabeth. Will calls back.

Hey. Elizabeth says to El grabbing her hand that wasn't held by Mike.

Hey. She responded.

Having fun? Elizabeth asks.

Were all good. Mike responded for El.

Okay, do you want us to go? Or? Elizabeth asks her sister.

Stay. Mik and El say together.

Okay, okay. She replies.

.................................................

Some blonde girl walks in with her crew.

Oh, my god guys. Check it out. Angela says.