*Lets Have Fun While We Have Time*

The rest of the group , not Erica were outside and by the secret loading doors.

You nerds in position? Erica asks through a walkie talkie.

Yeah , we're in position. Robin answers. It's all quiet here, so you've got the green light. She says.

Green light. Commence Operation Child Endangerment. Erica says.

Can we maybe not call it that? Robin asks through the little machine.

See you on the other side. Erica responded. Nerds. She mutters as she scoots into the tight little vent.

She was in. She was in now. After a long wait she was in!

Free.  ice .cream. for.life! Erica yells.

The trio get down from their place, Steve holding Elizabeth's hand to make sure she doesn't fall. Elizabeth had her other hand occupied by Robin. It was a safety precaution. A besite platonic kinda way.

They all walk into the little room with the boxes. 

Wow.....Its so small in here.... Elizabeth marvels as she looks at the room spinning around.

Steve walks over to a box and cuts it open. Elizabeth was standing on his right side. (if it were Steve's POV then you'd be on his right) it was a metal box filled with four little tubes.

That's definitely not Chinese food. Steve says in a sort of disappointed voice like he just thought it was gonna be food coming out of a secret Russian base.

Uh, maybe you guys should, you know, stand back. Steve says as Robin and Erica step back.

You and Dustin stand your ground. Elizabeth.... Dustin..... Steve says. 

Just step back okay? Now. Steve says to his surroundings.

No. Dustin says.

I'm not gonna go anywhere. Elizabeth says in a sing song voice.

Step back. Seriously. Steve says as he pushes you two back a bit.

No! No! Dustin and Elizabeth yell.

If you die.......I die. The two say in sync.

Okay. Steve says in a cool voice.

I wanna. Elizabeth says as her eyes glow scarlet.

Okay. okay. Shit. Steve says.

Elizabeth uses her powers to lift one of the tubes. It was filled with toxic green looking goo.

What is that? Robin asks.

I don't know...... Elizabeth says in a zoned out tone.

Then all of a sudden the floor shifts.

Was that just me or did the room just move? Dustin asks looking around.

Booby traps. Erica whispers.

You know what? Let's just grab that and go. Robin says taking the tube out of the air.

Dustin pushes the buttons. Nothing is happening.

Which one do I press, Erica? Dustin asks in almost panic mode.

Just press the damn button, nerd. Erica replies in a sassy voice.

Which one? I'm pressing the button, okay? Dustin says now getting pissed off.

The group starts to bang on the buttons. Elizabeth stayed back and day dreamed. 

Then the door slams shut. Shit. Elizabeth murmurs. Not again. Not now. She says under her breath.