♥Emergency's♥

The three walked into view of their friends. 

El perked up when she saw Mike. Will was holding a piece of paper rolled up like a scroll. Jonathan looked depressed, but he had some man next to him, he looked high off his ass.

Mike was holding flowers in his hand, for El. Most likely.

Hi. Elizabeth said to Jonathan, it was kinda awkward because like they hadn't seen each other for a few months.

Just then, Will jumped up to hug Elizabeth. Hey,buddy. Elizabeth said in surprise.

I missed you! Will said letting her go of the hug.

Jonathan walked over to talk to the awkward Steve. They had started from enemies to acquaintances and then to friends.

Elizabeth kinda just stood there, since El and Will were catching up with Mike, and Steve was chatting it up with Jonathan.

Hey, Jonathan? You didn't tell me your sister was hot. The man with the long black hair said abruptly.

Uh, I'm Elizabeth. Elizabeth said awkwardly holding her hand out to shake the guys hand.

I'm Argyle. The man said with a stutter. And yes, I am single. He said brainlessly.

I'm sorry, I'm dating him. Elizabeth said as she points to Steve.

Oh, what's his name? Argyle asked.

Steve....... Why? Elizabeth asked suspiciously.

Oh, ya, Jonathan talked a lot about him. How some super hero girl threw him to the floor with her mind- Argyle started to speak but stopped when he saw Elizabeth's pale face.

Hey, Jonathan something is wrong with your sister! Argyle yells to her brother.

Jonathan? You told him? Elizabeth asked in fear.

Uh, um. I was a little high okay? Jonathan said honestly.

Well if he says anything to anyone about it, your ass is literally grass. Elizabeth said pointing to Jonathan's chest. 

Okay, got it. Jonathan replies.

Wait are you super hero girl? Argyle asks in shock.

Yes, now shut up, before I slit your throat. Elizabeth threatens quietly.

Okay, ready to go now? Jonathan asks.

Yes, like right now please. Elizabeth responded.

El Rodeo? What's that? Elizabeth asked El.

A burrito place, it's very good. El responded happy to have her family here.

And after that I want to go to Rink-O-Mania. El said to Mike.

What's Rink-O-Mania? Mike asks.

It's the most fun place in Lenora. El responded. They have skating and games.

Sounds awesome. Are your friends gonna meet us? Mike asks.

Friends...what....What friends? Elizabeth asked puzzled. I thought you were gonna gossip about friends with me? Elizabeth asked in a play defensive voice.

You know, Stacy and Angela. El responded hitting Elizabeth with the flowers.

Angela? Will asks.

You'll meet them, I promise. El said to Mike. Just not today. I want today to be about my family. El said.

Elizabeth had her walkie talkie with her in her bag when they got into the car.

You guys? Pick up! This is Dustin! 

What's up? Elizabeth responded.

Someone died. In Hawkins. We need you. Dustin said.

Shit, Steve its an emergency! In Hawkins! Elizabeth yells.

Shit, dose that mean we have to go back? He asked.

I don't know. I'll just...um. Guys? Elizabeth asked Dustin through the walkie talkie.

What? Dustin responded.

Do we need to head back for this emergency right now? Elizabeth asked Dustin.

No, just its fine its okay. Dustin lied.

....................................................................