Hey, y'all! Sorry I haven't posted in like 5 days! I've been really stressed with tests, band, sports, grades, friendships and my love life.But next week is spring break! I'll be posting way more!

......................................................................................................................

So, he's one of your ex's? Max asks Elizabeth with a sigh.

Which one? Elizabeth asks the young red head. Rick? Or Eddie? She adds.

Rick? Max asks the taller, and older girl.

Well, let's just say....we were platonic. Yeah, platonic. That's all we really were. I only hung out with him when I was pissed at hop, and I was most likely kinda high, so. Elizabeth explains with a bit of shy movement.

Steve scoffs. God, Elizabeth. Why? Steve asks. Elizabeth tried to speak, but Steve interrupts her. What is his name? You know that right? He asks promptly.

No, I don't. I call him Rick. Elizabeth said as she fidgeted anxiously with a ring on her finger.

Yeah. Apparently, Eddie gets his drugs from Reefer Rick. Just like Elizabeth said. And, Eddie some times crashes there. Max said as she turned from a phone to Robin and Dustin's eager eyes.

Where dose this Reefer Rick live? Robin asks making little hand motions.

See, that's the thing nobody knows. Max explains.

Elizabeth? Got any Ideas? Dustin asks the girl, waiting for an address to be said.

Here's the thing, he picked up me. I never knew his address. Elizabeth explains to the group.

Shit, well. Eddie is screwed we are all screwed! Dustin yells.

Bet the cops know the last name. Steve said as he was putting away some movies in a bin.

Cops. I mean, listen, if this Reefer Rick is actually a drug dealer, I guarantee you he's been busted at some point. Means he's been in the system. Steve justified as he walked over to lean on the counter.

Cops? Really Steve? That's just gonna get us sent back with a fucking curfew. Elizabeth said while walking to be next to her boyfriend.

Really, Steve? That's your suggestion?  Dustin asks moving to face the tall older man.

I think they be filled in on what we know, what's going on. Steve said firing back to Dustin's comment.

You think Eddie's guilty, don't you? Dustin asks as he's starting to get pissed off.

Whoa, I believe in innocent until proven guilty and all that constitutional shit. I just, you know, just don't think we can rule it out. Steve said as he made random hand gestures all around.

That's precisely what we're trying to do here, Steve. Max says to the boy.

That's when Robin rushed over to a computer.

What the fuck is she doing? Steve asks in a murmur.

Maybe we don't need a last name. Robin said looking at the computer.

12 Rick's already have accounts here.

That's a lot of Rick's.

So let's narrow it down.

The group looks at the screen as the rentals of all the different Rick's pop up.

Okay, Rick Lipton. Fast Times Ridgemont High. Cheech & Chong's Next Movie. Cheech & Chong's Nice Dreams. Cheech & Chong's Up In Smoke. Robin listed.

Bingo. Elizabeth said as a smile creeps on her face.

2121 Holland Road. Robin says reading off the address.

That's over by Lovers Lake. Elizabeth said, Steve chuckled at her comment. Iykyk.

They had arrived at Rick's house now. Okay now Elizabeth, stay behind me. Steve said In a protective voice.

Okay, King Steve. Elizabeth sassed.

Dustin was ringing the door bell continually, but no answer. 

The boat shed. Elizabeth pointed to a little shed out by the water. He's in there. She said as she walks away from the others, they obviously followed her.

Hey Eddie? Elizabeth asks as she knocks on the door. Elizabeth, move out of the way. Dustin demands.

Fine, you little shit. Elizabeth whispers.

Elizabeth gently opens the door. The group trails in on after her.

Steve grabs an oar, and starts violently hitting a tarp. What are you doing? 

He might be in here. 

Well then, take the tarp off!

If your so brave you take the tarp off!

Elizabeth rolls her eyes at the two boys bickering.

Jesus, calm the fuck down. Elizabeth sighs.

Steve starts to talk, but Eddie jumps out of the tarp with a sharp blade.

Eddie! The rest yells.

Elizabeth waists no time to react, she grabs a sharp pocket blade out of her pocket, she pins the blade to Eddies neck.

Elizabeth! Robin yells.

What? She yells back.

Put the knife down! Elizabeth yells at Eddie.

Not until you put yours down he mumbles.

I don't trust you, drop yours, or you'll drop dead. Elizabeth threatens the boy.

Elizabeth! Dustin yells.

I mean I guess it makes sense, the freak assassin, pulling a knife onto a potential threat to her boyfriend. Eddie sasses back to Elizabeth.

Steve and Elizabeth are cool! Dustin yells to Eddie.

They won't hurt you! He yells again.

Drop it! Elizabeth yells.

Eddie scoffs. Still feisty, aren't you, princess? Eddie asks.

Eddie drops his weapon, Elizabeth folds her knife back up into he pocket.

Don't call me princess. She responded.

.......................................................................

Hey, y'all! Sorry I haven't posted in like 5 days! I've been really stressed with tests, band, sports, grades, friendships and my love life.But next week is spring break! I'll be posting way more!......................................................................................................................