Absolute Bullshit.

Take me over to Tina's early, please Billy? Elizabeth asked politely.

Max was in the back of the car. She sighed and rolled her eyes.

Max, don't disrespect her. If you do again your never riding in this car again. Do you under stand me? Billy said madly.

I understand. Max said quietly.

Hey can Max come with me? Elizabeth asked.

No, she's a minor and there's gonna be stuff there that she couldn't see. Other wise my parents will kill me. Billy said.

Okay but can she like skate bored home? Elizabeth asked with a sarcastic tone.

Yeah no shit. Billy said

_______________________________________________________________________

You and Max both got out of the car. You were at Tina's house.

Hey, thanks for getting him to let me leave him. Max said 

Yeah he's a little......um don't tell him I said this. He's a little......of an asshole some times. Elizabeth said.

Yeah, its true. Max said as she skateboarded away.

Hey girl. Tina said Happy.

Hi! Elizabeth said.

So your flying solo tonight? Tina asked.

Nope, I asked Billy to drop me off early. So we could hang out without all the drunks. Elizabeth said.

Yeah. Tina laughed.

_____________________________________________________________________

Its party time now.

Elizabeth is wearing a tight short black leather devils costume. Black high heel boots, tights on over her already very exposed legs. But she could still move around a lot despite the dress. She wore horns not cheap ones but golden black ones, she had picked out the outfit while she was probably drunk but we don't need to talk about that. Cause she looked hot. VERY HOT LIKE DROP DEAD HOT.

Billy was here. But so was Tommy, Nancy and Steve.

You greeted Billy at the door. Billy held you tightly and squeezed you into a kiss. Before returning to his cigarette. 

Want one? He asked the young teen.

Sure. Elizabeth said as she grabbed a cigarette from Billy and reached into his pocket to get his lighter.

Hey, what did I say about taking my lighter? Billy asked mischievously.

Not to, I know, Billy, I know. Elizabeth said sarcastically.

 Elizabeth and Billy walked away from the door way.

______________________________________________________________

Elizabeth found herself drinking straight vodka shots one foot up on a table. The previous Title for the shot queen was Carol.

Billy was drinking straight beer from a big jug.

The rest cheered for her and Billy as they both beat the records for the alcohol intake.

Elizabeth drank 42 shots, she was probably gonna be sleeping with Billy so her mom won't have to see her on a hangover.

Billy was drinking  for 42 pumps also.

We got ourselves a new Keg King and Queen! Tommy yelled.

Billy! Eli! Billy! Eli! Billy! Eli! Tommy chanted. (Eli was Elizabeth's nick name)