*Just Bullshit and Monsters*

Btw I know I did leave some dialog and point of views on this one. Word count :1905.

Elizabeth's and El's nose were now trickling with blood.

Elizabeth was standing in the doorway as El runs to Mike for a hug.

Is that? Max asks surrounded by the two other boys.

They both nod their heads to the girls question.

I never gave up on you. I called you every night. Every night for-  Mike started 

353 days. El responded. I heard..

Why didn't you tell me you were there? Mike asks. I thought you were okay?

Because I wouldn't let her. Hopper interrupted.

What the hell is this? Where you been? Hopper asks in a mad tone as he walks over to El.

Where have you been? El asks as Hopper brings her in for a hug.

You've been hiding her.  You've been hiding her this whole time! Mike yells to Hopper as he pushes him a bit.

Hey! Hopper yells. Let's talk. Alone.

Oh shit, his ass is grass now. Elizabeth responds still standing in the doorway as she slowly gets back into the ' I'm probably gonna die soon' mindset.

Hey, you okay? Steve asks as he runs to Elizabeth and wraps her into a tight hug.

I'm okay. I'm just....... I don't know..........like shit I mean, I almost killed like 12 different people today. And not on accident, on purpose. The girl says blandly.

Hey, It's okay. I would be pissed if I were you to. Steve joked.

The moment was interrupted by Hopper yelling for Elizabeth and Steve to come in the room where, previously he was yelling at Mike.

What did I do now? Elizabeth murmurs as the two teens walk into the room.

Well? Hopper asks.

Huh? Elizabeth asks in response to him.

Do you have anything to say? He asks.

No. She says firmly.

Well then what the hell was that? I thought you would stop! He yells.

Steve please exit the room. Hopper says in a firm calmish voice.

No! If you have something to say to me? Then he will stay. She yells.

Fine! Your always such a little bitch all the god damn time! You will never stop! Hopper yells as he moves to stand and face Elizabeth.

STOP WHAT? Elizabeth yells.

THIS SHIT! YOU'RE ALWAYS OUT! YOU HAVEN'T TALKED TO EL FOR SO LONG! YOU NEVER TALK ANYMORE! Hopper yells in pure anger.

You really wanna know why? Elizabeth asks in a quieter voice.

YES? Hopper yells.

Because of you. She murmurs as she steps back a little bit.

NO! NO, NO,NO IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY SAY IT TO MY GOD DAMN FACE! I DIDN'T RAISE YOU TO BE A LITTLE PUSSY! Hopper yells.

I SAID BECAUSE OF YOU! AND YOU DIDN'T RAISE ME! MY MOM DID! AND I SWEAR TO GOD IF I LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY I KNOW YOUR GONNA MAKE MY LIFE A LIVING HELL BECAUSE I'M SAYING THIS- Elizabeth starts as her eyes turn the shade of red again.

Hey! Calm the fuck down. Steve says as he tries to brake the two up.

SHUT THE HELL UP! Hopper yells to Steve. I want to know what she's going to say. If she ever does. Hopper says.