Fucked Up

Elizabeth gave Eddie the finger, it was all too much for him to call him princess, when he knows damn well she's with Steve.

Eddie walked over to a wall and slid down it to a sitting position. Elizabeth was over in a corner with Steve.

Are you okay? Elizabeth asked her boyfriend in pure concern.

You shouldn't have done that. You could have gotten killed. Steve started, he looked disappointed and also a bit pissed.

Are you just gonna forget that in a Russian trained assassin? And that I've killed many people with my mind? My fucking mind Steve! Elizabeth yells.

Princess, I'll alert the media! Eddie calls to the girl.

What? Slow down. Princess? Steve asked, his face was saying 'What in the actual fuck is going on?' all over it.

Well, if you must know, we dated. Eddie said with a sad smirk. All deep down he regrets how he acted around her.

What?! Dustin yells throwing his hands up in the air.

Calm the fuck down! Elizabeth yells to the boy.

What happened? Robin asked.

Oh, uh. Uhm. Well..... Eddie starts.

We got in a fight, I bitch slapped him. He called me a lesbian bitch. Which was not true because he knew damn well I'm pan. Elizabeth scoffed. Like God, you really thought I was flirting with that girl? Elizabeth asks.

 (Fun Fact: In the fifth grade this kid punched my arm, called me a lesbian bitch, and ripped my homework. All because he wasn't allowed to play at recess until his work was done.)

Your just pissed because you think I'm gonna hurt people. Eddie stated.

I.....don't think you did that, Eddie. I know you wouldn't do that. Elizabeth starts, her face softening at the scared boys words.

...........................(: Dialog Time Jump :)..................

Try us. Max says.

Her body just like, lifted up into the air, and uh... And she just like hung there. In the air. And her bones... Uh, she...her bones started to snap....her eyes man....it.....it was like there was something, like inside her head pulling...... I didn't know what to do, so I..........I ran away.... I left her there...you think I'm crazy right?

No, we don't think your crazy.

Don't bullshit me, man! Eddie yells at Dustin.  I know how this sounds. He cried.

We're not bullshitting you. Max says.

We believe you. Robin chimes in.

And if my theory is correct, and we are dealing with 001, we can probably clear your name. If or when we find him, alive at least. Elizabeth stutters.

What? Eddie asks.

So you know how people say Hawkins is cursed? Elizabeth asks.

Yeah?

Well their not totally off. She adds.

You know the lab? Elizabeth asks Eddie.

Yeah? It was burnt down. Eddie responded.

Well, that was a place where children who had super natural powers were taken, and tested on. The most powerful ones had tasks. Like me and El. We opened a gate to a parallel dimension, and some of the creatures are bleeding into our reality. Elizabeth explains.

Shit. This is fucked up, man. Eddie says quietly.

Yeah, I know. Why do you think I turned out like this? Elizabeth asks.

__________________________________________________________

Okay!  So! Sorry about this part being short, its like 10 at night so, ya. Bye! :).