*Home Sweet Unknown*

After that Elizabeth and Steve went over to his house. Elizabeth barely ever goes home anymore. If Steve's parents were home then Elizabeth was at her's. She rarely dropped by Hoppers house anymore either, only an occasional "Hi" to El. Home was not home.

The next day at work Elizabeth felt like she was using her powers but she wasn't. Like a random surge of power and energy. She didn't have time to worry about that though. She has a secret Russian message to help decipher. 

Elizabeth was helping Robin with the code, one of them had their head phones on. Elizabeth had written down the words in Russian. She was kinda rusty because it's been like seven years since she escaped the prison. And it's only been like 2 years since she has escaped the Hawkins Lab. All her life she had been running, hiding, fearing but now she has to face them.

Ahoy! A little girl yelled as she was obnoxiously pressing the counter bell, she surrounded by a bunch of little other girls. It was Erica Sinclair and her little goons.

Elizabeth and Robin sigh as they turn around.

I'd like to try the peanut butter chocolate swirl, please. Erica says as she smiles.

Hey, you have to deal with her this time. Robin mumbles to Elizabeth.

No. No more samples today. Elizabeth says.

Why not? Erica asks.

Because your abusing our company policy. Robin chimed in as she turned back to the little girls.

Wheres the sailor man? Erica asks in a sassy way.

Sorry, he can't help you. He's busy. Elizabeth says as she turns back to her paper with the Russian words on it.

Busy with what? Erica asks.

Spycraft. Robin says smugly.

...........................................................

Hey, Robs. Take over for me for a sec? Elizabeth asks as she walks out of Scoops Ahoy.

Fine, but you owe me! Robin yes. Elizabeth gives a quick nod to her as she runs over to Steve and Dustin.

Boo! Elizabeth whispers.

Shit Elizabeth! What the hell? Dustin yells.

Calm down man. I'm bored so I'm tagging along with you two. Elizabeth says.

Steve opens his mouth to protest that it's not safe, but he knew she wouldn't listen to him.

She sits down next to Steve. Dustin has the binoculars in his hands looking through them.

Target acquired. Dustin said in a straight voice.

Where? Steve asks as he holds onto Elizabeth's hand.

Ten o clock. Sam Goody's. Dustin mumbles.

Give me that. Steve says as he drops Elizabeth's hand.

Shit. Steve says in a whisper. Duffel bag. Evil Russians.

Wait what? Elizabeth asks as she looks at the man they were talking about. Guys that's not-

Stay here. Steve says pointing to Elizabeth. 

Hey. Elizabeth says as she stands up and runs to follow them.

Guys that's not a Russian! Elizabeth says in a whisper yell.

He's a Zumba teacher! Elizabeth whisper yells to the boys.

Shit. False alarm. Dustin murmurs.

Yeah, maybe next time ask me? I know what Russians look like better than both of you put together. Elizabeth scolded the boys.