. Best Mistake.

Murray? What the hell? Elizabeth asks.

Whoa, calm down. Steve calms Elizabeth.

Okay, this is what Alexei called "the hub." Now, the hub takes us to the vault room. Murray explains as he is leaning over the table with the map.

Okay, where's the gate? Hopper asks beside Murray.

Right here. Murray explains pointing to a place on the map. I don't know the scale on this, but I think it's fairly close to the vault room. Maybe 50 feet or so. Murray says.

More like 500. Erica speaks up as she walks to the table. What, you're just gonna waltz in there like it's commie Disneyland or something? Erica asks in a sassy voice.

I'm sorry, who are you? Murray asks looking up at the young girl.

Erica Sinclair. Who are you? She responded.

Murray..... He starts but hesitates. Murray...Bauman. 

Listen, Mr. Bunman. I'm not trying to tell you how to do things, but I've been down in that shithole for 24 hours. And with all due respect, you do what this man tells you, you're all gonna die. Erica says looking around the room and pointing her finger.

I'm sorry, why is this four-four-year-old speaking to me? Murray shoots back.

Um, I'm ten, you bald bastard! Erica yells to the older man.

Erica! Lucas yells to his younger sister.

Just the facts! Erica yells.

She's right. You're all gonna die, but you don't have to. Dustin explains as he pipes up. Excuse me. He said signaling that he wants to see the paper. Sorry may I? 

Please. Murray responded.

Okay, see this room here? This is a storage facility. There's a hatch in here that feeds into their underground ventilation system. That will lead you to the base of the weapon. It's a bit of a maze down there, but between me and Erica we can show you the way. Dustin explains.

You can show us the way? Hopper asks looking down at Dustin.

Don't worry, you can do all the fighting and dangerous hero shit, and we'll just be your...... navigators. Dustin says.

No. Nope. Hopper says.

After a while everybody is kinda doing their own thing around the mall.

Elizabeth walks out of the mall though. But Steve follows her like a lost puppy, not wanting her or him to be alone right now.

Hey, you okay? Steve asks as he makes his way out of the malls doors. I mean, besides the Russian shit. Steve clarify's.

Nope, I'm far from okay. Elizabeth says throwing her hands up in exasperation, almost in tears.

Steve quickly walks over to her to embrace his girlfriend. Tell me, what's on your mind. Steve says as he sways Elizabeth side to side.

I just have......I just have this gut feeling......th-that.........one of us......is gonna -di-die. Elizabeth starts to sob into Steve.

Shit, I know. It's rough right now, none of us are safe. No one. But just remember. Your my little superhero, and your always here for us, even if your putting yourself in tremendous danger. Steve says as he rests his chin on the top of Elizabeth's head.

I want to go for a walk- Elizabeth starts.

Hell no, not now. It's not safe, you may have powers. But your still too weak to go out. Hopper says as he barges out the mall doors carrying a loaded gun.