Chapter Eleven: The Past Six Month's

It had been a month since the people of Woodbury had arrived and it was hell, there were so many people cramped in only two cell blocks.

"What's going on between you and Daryl?" Carol asked Rain, smiling.
"Nothing." Rain replied. "What do you mean?"
"Oh come on." Carol laughed. "You two have been acting like twelve year olds who have a crush on each other."
"He's too scared." Rain replied before walking off. She entered her cell to find Daryl's poncho missing and her shelf of toothpaste, deodorant and shampoo to be completely empty. She sighed and left the cell again.
She walked outside to see Michonne entering the gates on a horse, Rain approached her.
"Did you use some of my stuff?" She asked,
"No." Michonne replied, a look of confusion painted across her face. "I don't know what you're talking about."
"I don't mind but I'd rather you tell me."
"I haven't touched your stuff." Michonne said. "I promise."

Rain walked back towards her cell but something she could see, out of the corner of her eye, stopped her. She turned around to see a man wearing Daryl's poncho. She sighed and approached him.
"Where did you get that?"
"Huh?"
"The poncho. Where did you get it."
"It's mine." The man replied defensively. "Someone sold it to me."
"Someone sold it to you?" Rain repeated. "Who?"
"This woman." He replied. "She had a bunch of toiletries and this. It was weird."

Rain reported this to Rick and he said he'd look into it. A month passed and Rick found the woman, she had stolen from multiple people and so he kicked her out. In that time they had also sorted out all the cell blocks so people finally had their own space.

Rain's stomach rumbled, she ignored it and continued to stare at the ceiling of her cell. Food was running out quickly so the rations were small and being young and healthy, Rain was one of the people who got the least amount of food.

After a month of more or less empty stomachs, crops start to grow and Rick fitted a running water supply. Not only that but Daryl had found someone out on a run, a man named Bob.

"Hey." A voice spoke from Rains cell door, she looked up to see Tyreese.
"Hi." She smiled at him. He held out his hand to reveal a thick notebook full of expensive watercolour paper and a cardboard box full of multi coloured pencils. They were both in suprisingly good condition.
"Sasha found these when she was out on a run." Tyreese said. "I remembered you saying you used to be a tattoo artist so I thought you might like them."
"Thank you." Rain replied sincerely. "I love them."

Another month passed and the former people of Woodbury started to question Rick's leadership, what made him better than the governor and who decided he was in charge. In response to this, Rick stepped down as leader and instead let Hershel form a council which Glenn, Carol, Daryl and Sasha joined.

- Princexiero xx