Chapter 19

Brooks

I gripped Gen's slim waist in my hands, as she grind her ass on me to the beat of the music blasting through the speakers in the living room.

Gen turned her head, looking up at me with a slight tipsy smile on her lips from all the beer she drank while playing beer pong after we returned to the den with Nate and Mia earlier.

Her face was so close to mine, I could easily close the distance between us and kiss her. As if she thought the same thing her smile slowly faded, and her eyes quickly flit to my lips before her bright blue-green eyes met mines again. Even in the dim light of the living, I could make out the need in her eyes.

I lifted one hand, gripping Gen's chin between my fingers holding her in place as I closed the gap between us pressing my lips on hers. Gen turned in my arms, her hands wrapping around my neck molding her body to mine.

It was like everyone faded away and the only two people in the room were me and Gen. I know that sounded sappy as fuck, but I don't care.

I deepened the kiss, my hands moving down her body until I cupped her ass. I felt her throat vibrate with a low moan. Her hand dropped from my neck and moved down until her fingers wrapped around my dick.

I groaned against her lips, before breaking the kiss and meeting her hoodie gaze. "Don't start something you can't finish," I warned her.

She smiled coyly at me. "Who said I can't finish it?" Her grip tightened, rubbing her hand up and down.

"Fuck," I hissed dropping my forehead on hers. I placed my hand on top of hers halting her movements and knitting our fingers together.

Without a word, I pulled her after me as I weaved us through the crowded living room and then up the stairs onto the second floor.

We walked up to my bedroom door, and I fished out my keys Gen returned to me earlier. Opening the door, I stepped aside so that Gen could enter my room and I followed after her.

Shutting the door behind me before I twisted around to face her. Gen was staring up at me with heated eyes and I watched as she stepped closer to me, her breast brushing up against my chest. "Want do you want, baby?" I rasped, gripping the back of her neck in my hand and bringing her forehead to rest against mine.

"I want you to kiss me," she whispered, gripping my biceps. I hummed, brushing feather-light kisses down her temple and across her jaw.

"Brooks," she pleaded breathlessly, and I smiled against her skin. "You do, huh?" I said in a taunting voice.

"Where do you want me to kiss you, baby? You want me to kiss your lips? Or," I paused, gripping her waist in my free hand while I moved my lips pressing a soft kiss to the spot behind her ear, causing her to shiver. I brushed my lips against her ear and whispered. "Your pussy?" I finished, as I moved my hand between her legs cupping her through her leggings.

"Brooks," Gen whimpered, gripping my hoodie in her hands. I drew back, peering down at her. "What do you want, G?" I repeated, my voice gruff, as I tightened my grip on her neck, my restraint hanging on by a thin thread.

She met my gaze, her bright blue-green looking a little glassy. "I want both."

As soon as the words left her mouth, I fisted her curly ponytail in my hand, pulling her head back, so I could slam my lips down on hers.

There was nothing soft, or gentle about this kiss, it was hungry and frantic. Turing us around, I slammed Gen's back against the door as my tongue slipped between her lips.

Gen moaned into the kiss, her fingers gripping my hoodie tighter as she clung to me. My hands moved down her body until I roughly cupped her ass in my hands, lifting her. She instantly wrapped her long legs around my waist, pressing her center right up against my erection.