Chapter Three: Wound

A/n: Thank you to many of you who are reading my story!!! This is now the third chapter of this book. :)

Lee Hyun Woo was busy answering all of his school activities and college exams when in his surprise, he had received a call from the front office that a prosecutor and his men wanted to barge in the office building with blue boxes with them

Lee Hyun Woo was busy answering all of his school activities and college exams when in his surprise, he had received a call from the front office that a prosecutor and his men wanted to barge in the office building with blue boxes with them. "Don't let them inside the building until I allow them to enter."

"Why does a prosecutor suddenly want to get inside the office to do a search and seizure?" Gi Hoon asked at the same time. "They were pretty much confident that they could arrest you."

"Don't you think I was too lenient and careless about my transactions and who I talked with?" snickered Hyun Woo. "There's someone I know who might have used them, anyway. Don't worry about me. The prosecution won't find any of my faults and discover every illegal thing I did to keep my father's corporate group and his personal army."

"Your aunts and uncles would retaliate over this, too," Gi Hoon told him. "They won't let you get hurt. Ever since the death of your father, you have become the family's linchpin. All of them hope for your safety and happiness."

"Who's the prosecutor?" Hyun Woo asked him. "Do you think we could handle him?"

...

As the guards of the corporation were wrestling against Prosecutor Song Kang Soon's men, there were already Lee Hyun Woo's men who were quickly destroying possible evidences and files that could hurt the chairman and most of all, the corporate group.

"Let us in!" Kang Soon glared at every single guard who stood in front of them to stop them from entering the office building of LH Group. "I know that while you are delaying us, you loyal men of Lee Hyun Woo are already destroying as much evidence that you could get hold of! That's nonsense! We hold strong evidence against your chairman!"

"Show us the warrant of arrest first!" Jung In Ho demanded. "You can't get in here!" 

In their surprise, Kang Soon was truly holding a warrant of arrest, making all of them look at each other if they were allowed to get inside the building or not without the approval of their head. "Now, could you let us in? We have the right to do the search and seizure!"

In Ho still wanted to stop them despite seeing the warrant of arrest and also, search and seizure but when he saw that one of the female front office workers just finished talking on phone and looked at her, he already knew that Chairman Lee Hyun Woo had allowed them to arrest him and search the whole building for more evidence against him. They were accusing him of corruption, murder, and an affiliation to a certain, secret criminal organization.