Chapter Seven: The Day I Lost You

A/n: Hoping that you like this new chapter!!! I am so very happy that there are people who like this Alternate Universe Story Sequel of Your Lie In April. I know that this book has lots more original content than Your Lie In April and for the fans of the anime, I hope that's fine with all of you. :)

For the past few weeks, the only way Anna was able to see Hyun Woo was through news outlets, and newspapers

For the past few weeks, the only way Anna was able to see Hyun Woo was through news outlets, and newspapers. There were also times wherein she could only see him driving his white sedan whenever it passed by her house. She wanted to be with him as she still loved him so much but she knew that she couldn't as she chose to leave his side for her sanity since Hyun Woo could do anything for the corporate group since he had always used its private army for the sake of keeping it safe. At first, she remembered that she was fine that he took that responsibility as he did lots of changes for the organization. He also made it sure that the organization does not deal with any drugs, but even if that was the case, Hyun Woo and the gang still did things against the law. 

Hyun Woo could kill anyone in his group, abduct those who don't pay the loans in the casinos with his uncle, Lee Tae Jun, and most of all, she was aware of his involvement in political bribery and personal investment scams of a few of his trusted gang members. She didn't want to take part in it anymore. More so, she wanted him to leave it already but it seemed, the man she loved won't budge, much more when he lost his memories at the age of twenty-one years old. Even if he slowly remembered a few of his memories, a lot of them were nothing to him now.

She was able to discover as well that Prime Minister Han Do Jun was his uncle in his biological mother's side through the news. They talked about business, and at the same time, the news claimed that the prime minister, with the help of Lee Hyun Woo, will be able to buy the South Korean government a lot of fighter jets. Of course, it was a shock to him that she truly married someone too powerful in South Korea and it was a shame that she got a divorce from him but at the same time, she was also relieved that she didn't need to be with those people. 

Anna sighed deeply while she walked inside her living room while wearing a simple, pink dress. It had been years since she was able to wear such a simple and basic dress since for the past five years, Hyun Woo had required her to wear fancy dresses even at home so that when they get visitors, she won't need to change clothes and she'd look presentable already. The living room was huge and spacious with musical instruments, too. It also looked very chick and modern with black and white paintings. "You're here already."

Ryota looked at her while he was still on the black couch in the living room. He placed the brown envelope on the oval center table and at the same time, plastered a smile on his face. "I have what you asked for me. What you were asking for was the Lee Family's wealth distribution and the corporations they own, am I right?"

"Yes, that's right,"  Anna replied after she took the envelope and held the papers inside it to read them. "I've been wanting to know how they divided the group after the death of Lee Kyung Ho."