Chapter Nine: Mysteries To Be Solved

A/n: Thank you to the people supporting my work!!! Glad to know that you've all been supporting my work! Anyway, the story will soon slow down. Hoping that I will be able to update this always by weekends. ❤️

 ❤️

"We were able to track down the man who took the truck and crashed it on the car wherein Hyun Woo and my brother were in before," Tae-jun began as he walked to and fro in front of a glass board wherein they placed what they already know in their i...

"We were able to track down the man who took the truck and crashed it on the car wherein Hyun Woo and my brother were in before," Tae-jun began as he walked to and fro in front of a glass board wherein they placed what they already know in their investigation. "The police arrested a man named Jang Jun-hee after a thorough investigation. Anyway, there were too many CCTVs at the crossroad at that time and it was an accident area. The police and our hired detectives all tried to pressure him to speak if someone ordered him to crash his truck but he kept saying that what happened was an accident. He never spoke about who might have ordered him to do so but then, four months later, he was found dead in his house with a suicide note."

"Lee Jun Hee's the young man with a cap, correct?" Ryota asked him while he looked at the three pictures pasted on the glass board. "Were you able to know the content of the suicide note?"

"We don't think he took suicide," Hyun Woo replied to him. "The police and also us, continuously believe that someone took his life. He was killed by poisoning."

"Who are those two other people on the wall?" Ryota asked them. "The man on the left side looked like a decent civilian businessman while the other person looked like a politician."

"You've seen the businessman in that pic," Hyun Woo told him. "Don't you remember Kang Dong Min? Well, we just think he's an accomplice exactly. We don't have enough evidence that might connect him with what happened to me five years ago but he had mentioned Lee Jun Hee. Our groups are total rivals and ever since my father passed away, they were both trying to get our number one spot. They knew what kind of effect my father's death will have on the organization that is also the reason I wondered why-"

"That man is a suspect?" Ryota grabbed his shirt and at the same time, Hyun Woo saw the fury in his eyes. "Was that why you were angry that Anna's flirting with that man? What if Anna was actually investigating and she knew something about it and she wasn't even telling us? She could be in danger by what she was doing!"