Chapter Six: Mysteries

A/n: Thank you to every people reading my story!!! I do hope that you keep supporting me until the end of the story! The book has a planned 30-35 chapters. Wishing that you support me until I write the ending! :)

A week later after Anna left Lee Hyun Woo alone in his house, a lot of the people around him began to see how much he had changed

A week later after Anna left Lee Hyun Woo alone in his house, a lot of the people around him began to see how much he had changed. The man who had always been smiling despite doing too many difficult tasks became more workaholic and studied alone. Gi Hoon also became aware of his habitual drinking and smoking of cigarettes. He had enough of his actions and wanted to stop him and so, that night, he knew that he had to check on him again in the Hana Mansion wherein he chose to stay after his break up with his wife.

Even so, he was surprised that at the time he arrived at the mansion, Lee Chae Won, Hyun Woo's younger half-sister was already there with him. She's twenty years old, and she's training to become a Korean actress. She has small eyes, very slim, fair skin, and long, black hair. At that time, she was wearing a black, flowing dress.

"Why are you here in the mansion, anyway?" screamed Hyun Woo with so much annoyance while he tried to take back the bottle of alcohol from her right hand. "I'm old enough to know what I am doing!"

"Don't you think you need some rest?" Chae Won asked him. "You've been overworking! Ever since our father passed away, I've become your guardian! Maybe I'm younger than you but you're acting as if you're younger!"

"I don't need a guardian!" shouted Hyun Woo. "I'm too old to have one!"

At the same time, Chae Won stepped back in surprise when Hyun Woo received a sharp slap on his right cheek that left a huge scar on his face by their fifty-five years old uncle. Hyun Woo fell and when he looked at who slapped him, he saw Lee Tae Joon, his uncle, trembling in anger and with his hands clutched together in front of him.

Gi Hoon immediately ran up to him to help him stand up. "Are you alright, sir?"

"I'm fine," Hyun Woo answered him. "Thank you."

"Should I take your seat for a while, Hyun Woo?" Tae Jun asked him. "Aren't you too young to have your father's seat? I know that we made you the chairman since you were twenty-one years old immediately to protect you but the seat seemed to be eating you up, now!"

Hyun Woo sighed hard as he clutched his hands over his heart. "The Board of Directors and all of the shareholders made me the Chairman, uncle. I was twenty-one and I was a mere manager of a small shop of the LH Music Group back at that time when you all decided that I take the seat of my father. I know you're all worried about me... It was just..."

"You're drinking too much because of so much work, Hyung!" Chae Won stressed. "Shouldn't you take a vacation? You've changed more after your sudden divorce from Anna!"

Tae Jun nodded in agreement with her. "Why choose divorce if you couldn't even handle the pain? Don't you still love her? We know that we haven't totally liked her for you but she was still your pillar."